4

Eddies POV
"Hey Eds" a creepily similar voice called out. "Go to hell Trash mouth" I said, remaining focus on my locker. I didn't want to look at him. "I've been thinking about what you said. " he said. "Oh yeah, you gonna torment me now?" I answered, harshly. "No I wanted yo say I'm sorry. And the fact that I'm saying it in front of people should make it sincere. " he said, smirking. "Here, I'll make it up to you, if you want to talk meet me at this address at 5 o'clock on the dot." be said, scribbling down something on a piece of paper. He handed it to me softly and walked away with his hands in his pockets. "Eddie?" Beverly asked. "Yeah" I answered. "What was that?" she said about to laugh. "Trash mouth thinks he can just make up for what he has done by saying sorry" I said. She looked down. "At least he said it Eds, I don't know he might be sincere, I'd here him out, you know, talk to him about it" she said, looking back up. I sighed. I know Beverly would do anything for him to apologize to her. He completely exploded her, saying she slept with Henry Bowers. I nodded. Today was going to be a rough day.

When school ended, I immediately walked to my house, told my mother I was heading out and ran to the address. Not to lie, I was exited. When I arrived there it was an empty building. I looked at my watch. 5:00 it read. "Trash mouth?" I called walking inside. "There you are Eds" he said. "Yeah" I said harshly. "I just needed to say....." Richie started. "That.....that" he stopped. He looked completely ashamed of himself.

Richie's POV
To make sure I wasn't joking, Henry hid behind a couch in the building. He was watching the whole thing. I needed to act fast. "I....I'm sorry" he said. "You already said that you dick" Eddie said Harshly. "Eds, really I'm sorry." Henry started to get up and I looked at him, no way he was going to ruin this. He got up and climbed out the window. He had to go. "Richie?" Eddie asked. "Oh, um what?" I said. Eddie looked annoyed. "I cry thinking about how I treated you, I thought about myself before anyone else, you were my best friend, and I hope we can even be more" I said. Henry hadn't left, he was just watching from the window. Eddie smiled. "Thanks, I get it" he said. "I got to go, my mom wants me" he smiled and walked away, out of the building. "You are a wizard Toizer, that almost sounded real" Henry laughed, coming into the room. "Yeah" I said softly. Keeping focus on Eddie walking away. I couldn't help it. I was falling in love with Eddie Kasbrak.