3

Richie's POV
He wouldn't sit down and he constantly looked annoyed. "I just needed protection...do you get my drift?" I said. "So you abandoned us?" he said, crossing his arms. "You guys didn't want me there either!" I said in anger. "Are you kidding me?! You were my best friend. I begged you not to leave and when you became friends with them and threw us out, I cried for months. Don't you dare say we didn't want you there." he then turned and left the room. "Eds!?" I asked I can't believe I called him that. I haven't done that in years. I ran out of the room following him. "Eddie, listin to me, I'm sorry" I said, following him outside. "It's not only that you left us, you ridiculed all of us for years. Your a dick Richie" said Eddie. He started to go down the street. "At least let me drive you home, in those shorts you'll freeze to death." I said smirking. He looked back. "No way, this never happened" he said pointing his finger between me and him. He ran down the street until I couldn't see him anymore. "God dammit!" I yelled, turning around and walking back inside. I shoved my hands in my pockets. "What the hell was that man" said Henry. Oh shit. I needed to make something up. Fast. "I'm pulling a major prank on that kid Eddie." I said. "Oh yeah? What is it. I want in" he said harshly. "Umm I'm gonna make him fall in love with me, and then expose him fore the fag he is." I said confidently. Shit. What was I doing. I can't do this to him. "So you won't be teasing him for the time being." he said. I nodded my head yes. At least I can't hurt him for now. Maybe I could change his mind. Would he really fall in love with me?