Panic

It was early in the morning when a gut wrenching scream split through the silence of the sleeping household. Matthew, Leo, and Peter were alert immediately. Alfred was thrashing under the sheets and screaming for mercy.
"Alfred, you're safe!"
"Wake up, Al!"
These phrases and others, coupled with the fact that they were doing everything to wake him up were causing them to panic. The door flew open, a ruffled Arthur in a bathrobe rushed to Alfred's side.
"Alfred, puppet, it's okay. You are home now. Wake up, love." Arthur gently ran his hand through Alfred's hair as he continued to gently coax him awake. "Yes, just like that. Open your eyes. I'm here, puppet."
Alfred whimpered as he weakly reached for Arthur. Arthur gathered him into his arms and held him close.
"Would you like to talk about the dream, puppet?" Alfred shook his head, burying his face in Arthur's shirt just like when he was a colony.
"Plea... Please don' leave me." Alfred whispered, his body quaking with the force of his sobbing as something within him broke. He wasn't the strong super power or even acting his age. He was broken and lonely and just wanted to die. The feeling of safety and being better that only a mother's arms and voice brings filled him. He was safe.
'How much longer before they kick me out?' This was Alfred's last thought as he drifted asleep.