Chapter Eleven: Starbucks

Dedicated to @thejanoskianabs because her stories are awesome.

___________________________________________________________

Recap:

As it gets later, Jai falls asleep and I cuddle into Luke, tired. Gently, Luke turned me so we were no longer stomach-to-back, but stomach-to-stomach.

"Hey." He whispers, gently biting his lip ring.

"Hey." I whisper back, smiling at him.

"You have really pretty eyes."

"They're a chocolate colour-nothing special."

"They're pretty to me."

Within a few seconds, we're kissing. I can't say who kissed who first, beause I honestly don't know.

I liked it though. I know that.

______________________________________

Chapter 11

Aoife's POV

After our kiss, Luke and I continue to watch Spongebob, our heads resting on opposite ends of the couch. We must have eventually fallen because I wake up when I hear someone knocking on the front door. Luke is still asleep, breathing loudly with my feet in his face and his feet in mine. (He needs to wash his socks).

Groggily, I make my way to the door and open it.

"Hey, sorry I'm so late." Beau tells me, apologetically with a small smile.

"It's okay." I say with a yawn.

He comes inside and closes the door behind him.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He asks quietly as we enter the living room.

"Sure."

"Starbucks at two?"

"Sounds like a plan." I grin.

~~~~

Beau's POV

"I really like you." I tell her, once we're sitting at a table in Starbucks sipping our hot chocolates.

"I really like you too." Aoife replies, showing off her cute smile and dimples. I hope she knows I mean I really like her as more than a friend.

"I want to take you on a date." I say with sudden confidence, hoping she'll want to go on date with me too. At first, she seems slightly surprised, but her smile just grows wider.

"I'd love to. When?"

"Tonight."

~~~~

Aoife's POV

We leave Starbucks holding hands. I meant it when I told Beau I really like him. I know I kissed Luke and I liked it, but there is something different about Beau. I think the main difference is that he makes me indescribably happy. We laugh a lot together and when we hold hands I never want to let go.

Suddenly, just before we reach our street, Beau pulls me closer to him with his hands on my waist.

"I got us One Direction tickets yesterday, on my way way back from the award's show."

"Are you serious?" I question, my eyes widening in delight and shock.

"I know how much you like them..." He shrugs.

"Thank you!" I shout, hugging him. Another item that can be ticked off my bucket list.

He laughs at me before his expression turns serious.

"I never did ask though...who's your favourite?" I have to laugh at how solemn Beau says this, but soon answer him.

"Louis."

"You'll share him with me though, won't you?" He asks with a cheeky smirk.

"I didn't even realise you'd even have a favourite."

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

True. But there's also a lot you don't know about me.

"Okay, I'll share my Boobear with you-but only you."

Beau salutes me.

"It's such an honour, ma'am."

________________________________________________________________

A.N.: Hello my lovelies!

Hope you enjoyed that! I'm going to France for just over a week in a few hours, but after that, there will be more updates :)

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W

-Ellen x