Chapter Ten: Spongebob

A.N.: HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vote because over-exaggerated hellos

So, how are y'all anyway?

I'm good, really good.

Jariana has been confirmed and Skip finally hit one million!

Anyway, if you a dedication for the next chapter, just comment a load of random stuff.

It doesn't even have to make sense.

Enjoy!

DEDICATED TO FREYA BECAUSE SHE'S FAB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten

Aoife's POV

"WAKE UP!" An overly-excited Australian boy yells at me.

It's eight o'clock in the morning for goodness sake.

"Go away, Beau." I respond groggily, pulling my bed covers over my head.

Only to have them ripped off seconds later.

"C'mon, please get up."

"Why are you even here?" I groan.

"Your Mum let me in." He said with his signature smirk.

My Mum and I will be having a talk about letting Beau into the house in the early hours of the morning.

After Luke and I got back to the waiting room yesterday night, Dr. Carmicheal soon came by and assured us Jai was going to be okay-in hospital for about three days for observation, then to be discharged with medication and crutches. Knowing Jai was okay, I needed to go home. Kindly, Beau offered to take me, leaving his youngest brother with Luke, James and Skip. We walked back to our street, which took about ten minutes, with Beau having wrapped his arm around my waist protectively-as if the darkness of the night could actually endanger me.

Soon, I had showered and I'm now eating pancakes with my family and Beau.

"My Mum arrived just before I woke you up." Beau tells me. Instantly, I felt guilty. To some people, this might sound really stupid, but I knew how much his Mum meant to him and, therefore, I wanted to make a good impression.

However, suddenly, I can't even remember her first name.

"Erm...Jean right?" I ask awkwardly. I hear Jack let out a laugh.

"Aoife! Even I know what her name is!"

"Oh sorry..."

"It's Gina." Beau tells me with a reassuring smile.

Dad and Jack leave to go to a football match a few miles away and Mum leaves for work while I finish my pancakes.

"Ready to go?" Beau asks me eagerly the second I put my plate in the sink.

"One second." I chuckle, pouring myself a glass of water. Then I take a pack of tablets from the cupboard.

Please don't ask. Please don't-

"What are they for?" Beau asks, clearly curious.

"Erm, it's just paracetamol, I have a headache." I lie.

"Are you okay?" He asks, slightly worried.

"I'll live." I shrug.

It's only after the words escape my mouth when I realise,

I won't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive at the Janoskians' house, a kind looking woman with black hair, who I guess is Gina, immediatly greets us.

"Hello there! You must be Aoife," She says, hugging me, "Nice to finally meet you."

"Hey, Gina. Pleasure to meet you too."

All three of us help her unpack her belongings before getting a cab to the hospital.

During the drive, Gina tells me what the Brooks brothers were like when they were younger, what Lala is like (she is staying with her neighbours right now) and about how much she loves Usher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jai's Second Day At Home

Beau, Skip and James have gone to some awards show while Gina has gone shopping with my Mum. Luke and I are having a lazy day with Jai at my house.

"Today," Luke declared, jumping onto the couch, almost squashing me (Jai is sitting in the safety off the armchair), waving the remote control in the air, "We shall watch Spongebob!"

I grab the popcorn from the coffee table.

"And eat the popcorn!" I add.

Luke nods in agreement and puts Spongebob on the television.

As it gets later, Jai falls asleep and I cuddle into Luke, tired. Gently, Luke turned me so we were no longer stomach-to-back, but stomach-to-stomach.

"Hey." He whispers, gently biting his lip ring.

"Hey." I whisper back, smiling at him.

"You have really pretty eyes."

"They're a chocolate colour-nothing special."

"They're pretty to me."

Within a few seconds, we're kissing. I can't say who kissed who first, beause I honestly don't know.

I liked it though. I know that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.: Another plot twisttttt.

Do ya ship them? Or nahhh?

'Or nahhh?' is kinda last week isn't it? Yeah... oh well.

As I said earlier, leave a few random comments for a dedication :)

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W / F A N M E

Add to your reading list :)

I love you all,

Until next time,

-Ellen