I watched their car until it pulled out of the driveway. I waved at them and then walked back inside the house. I pressed my back against the door and let out a long breath.

"Hard isn't it?" Shawn is now standing in front of me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Really hard." I sighed.

"Wait until you talk to Brad. He's really upset. Carter told us you were leaving and Brad actually punched a wall then ran up to his room."

I pulled away from Shawn and looked into his eyes. "Are you serious? He punched a wall?" I asked in shock.

"You know how Brad is. When he gets mad. He gets really mad." I nodded my head understanding how Brad can get when he's mad. "Anyways I had to come over to say goodbye to you and to tell you that you better be back here when the baby is born. We could use a godmother." He smiled. My eyes widened realizing what he just said.

"Oh my gosh are you serious!? I'm going to be the godmother!?" I smiled and hugged him again.

"Yes you are so you better not be away for long. The baby is going to need you soon and so will I." He kissed the top of my head. "I'm going to miss you." He hugged me tighter. Then he pulled away. "Don't get into too much trouble and remember that you can always call or message me if you need anything."

"I'm going to miss you too and okay."

"Goodbye Kali." He patted my shoulder and walked out of the house.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Brad's door. I waited for about a minute until he finally opened his door. His eyes are red and puffy. I could tell he's been crying. He cleared his throat. "Yeah?" He asked. I didn't say anything. Instead I just gave him a hug. He didn't hug me at first but after a few seconds he did.

"I didn't think you would be this upset by me leaving. I mean I know you like me but I didn't think it would hurt you this much if I left for a while."

He pulled away and stared into my eyes. "Of course it's going to hurt me! You are leaving and most likely aren't coming back for a while. I like you Kali. I like you so much. I've never liked someone this much and you are just leaving. I wanted us to be together. I want you here with me. Not away from me in a whole different state!" He raised his voice and turned around to go back in his room. He was about to close the door but I put my foot in the door so he couldn't shut it. He rubbed his face and sighed in frustration. "I'll talk to you tomorrow before I go to my big game and before you go to the airport." He tried to shut the door again but I kept my foot in the door so he couldn't shut it. "Kali move your foot now."

"No Brad. Just let me into your room so we can talk."

"I don't want to talk right now. Kali move your foot!"

"No Brad!"

"Kali!"

"Brad stop acting like this!" We were both now yelling at each other. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone came running out of their rooms to make sure everything is okay.

"Stop acting like what!? Acting like I care? Because I do Kali! I care about you and you are just leaving! Just like my mom! I cared for her too and she left me! Everyone I care about always ends up leaving me!"

"That is not true Brad. You're dad and brothers care about you and they haven't left you. I will always care about you but I am not leaving you."

"You aren't leaving me? I'm pretty sure you're going on a plane tomorrow night to fly out to your grandmas! That's called leaving Kali!" His face was now red from yelling and his fist are clenched by his sides. I know he's angry and hurting but so am I.

"Brad I can't fix myself again. I just can't." I put my head down and swallowed hard. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Go ahead leave. I don't care."

I looked up at him. "You don't mean that. I know you care. You just told me you do."

"I don't care anymore Kali. Just leave."

"Brad-" I didn't get to finish because he cut me off.

"Kali go. Please just go." He looked so hurt. Tears were forming in his eyes and I wondered if he would let the tears fall but he didn't. He held them in. I moved my foot out of the door and took a step back. He slammed the door shut. I could hear crashing and banging noises. I knew he was throwing things around in his room.

"Just let him cool down. He will be fine later." Carter said from beside me. I looked over at him. Tears rolling down my cheeks. "Aw Kali don't cry. I hate it when you cry." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I-I can't take this. I'm making everyone upset." I sobbed. And to think I was hurting a lot before. Now it's even worse.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay." He rubbed my back up and down. "Everyone will be back to their happy selfs soon."

I pulled away from him. "What about you? Are you okay?" I asked.

"To be honest. No I'm not even close to okay."

"I'm so sorry Carter."

"Don't be. If you need to get away for awhile then get away. I would rather you leave and be happy than stay here and be sad."

"Are you always this nice?" I smiled.

He shrugged. "Only to you." He kissed my nose causing me to giggle. "I'm going to miss you Kali."

"I'm going to miss you too Carter. I guess I should go pack now."

"I'll help you. If that's okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. I would like that a lot actually." I smiled but my smile soon faded when Brad's door opened. I looked at his door to see him coming out of it. He looks like he is ready to go somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked. He looked at Carter than me.

"Don't worry about it." He walked passed me and went downstairs. The front door slammed shut and I knew he left but where is he going? I know he's mad and I just hope he doesn't do something stupid.

"He'll be back. Don't worry. He probably just needs to get out and get some air." Carter said. I sure hope so...

Sorry this update kind of sucked :/

But hey at least I updated right? :)

Vote/Fan/Comment💕