Chapter 48

Today was the day we are packing up and leaving Mykonos, Greece. Yes I am very sad but I'm also very happy because we aren't going back home. We are going to Hawaii! I guess there is going to be another wedding because the brides husbands family all lives in Hawaii and wants them to get married down there.

"It's been fun Greece!" Haliey shouted as she stood in the doorway. "You ready?" She asked.

I closed my last suit case and then grabbed onto all of my suit cases. "Yeah." I said.

"Alrighty let's go. Hawaii here we come!" She smiled and walked away. I followed behind her.

~*~

"I will never ever sit by Hunter again!"

"Oh you know you loved sitting by me." Hunter wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I pushed him off of me and grabbed my bags.

"You are so annoying!" I sighed in frustration.

"But you love me." He smiled.

"You wish!"

"I don't have to wish because you already do." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Hunter is seriously like the annoying older brother I never had..

"Welcome to hotel Huji!" A man said with a big smile on his face. "Enjoy your stay."

John walked up to the front desk and collected all of our keys to our hotel rooms. "Now you all better be careful and be back into your hotel rooms by eight o'clock. I will come check on all of you to make sure you're back in your rooms." John gave us all a serious look before we all took off running to find our hotel rooms.

Haliey and I were sharing a room again. We both walked into our room to see Lucy?

We all started screaming when we saw each other. Haliey and I ran over to Lucy and hugged her. We pulled apart and I was the first to say something.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked in shock.

"You're mom and John invited me here. They invited Ian too!" She smiled.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you are here right now!" I squealed and hugged her again. "This is going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah it is!" Lucy agreed.

"Let's get our swimsuits on and head to the beach!" Haliey said.

"I can't wait to see Ian. I've missed that kid and his weird comments so much." I said.

"Yeah he kept saying how much he missed you and the boys. I honestly thought he was going to cry at one point." She laughed and so did I.

"Aw Ian. I can't wait to hug him!" I smiled as I grabbed my swimsuit.

"Hurry up ladies! The beach and the boys are waiting for us!" Haliey already had her swimsuit on and was now waiting for us. Lucy and I hurried and changed into are swimsuits. "Finally!" Haliey jumped off the bed and headed to the door. "I have the key so let's go." She opened up the door and there stood the boys well almost all of the boys but Brad, Noah and Shawn but sadly Shawn couldn't come. I miss him.

I couldn't help but frown at the fact Brad isn't here. I hope he at least has a good time here in Hawaii. I don't want him to be sad through this whole trip.

"Kali!" Ian shouted.

"Ian!" I ran to him. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me back down onto my feet and then gave me a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too. I'm glad you're here." I pulled away from him.