Chapter 3

This morning was rough. I wasn't ready to go to my new school. I wanted to just stay home curled in a ball on my bed covered with my blankets while I get to sleep in but no I had to go to a place called hell..

For my first day outfit. I was wearing a light red v neck and jean short shorts that had a rip on one side. I wore my converse the black high top ones. I straighten my hair and left it down. I had a bit of makeup on and a hint of chapstick that turned my lips into a light pink making them look very soft and nice looking. I sprayed on a few sprays of my perfume. I brushed my teeth making them look very white. I smiled to myself as I twirled in front of my mirror.

I am ready well not ready ready but ready as in getting dressed. I grabbed my backpack and put it on. I put my phone in my pocket. I took a deep breath before opening my door.

I walked out and the scent of bacon hit my nose. I quickly made my way downstairs to see all the boys in the kitchen grabbing food while mom and John were cooking.

"Hey mom. Hey John." I smiled. They both turned their heads.

"Oh good morning. Don't you look beautiful!" Mom smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks mom."

"Yeah you look very nice Kali." John smiled and then continued cooking pancakes.

"Thanks John."

I grabbed a plate and grabbed a lot of pieces of bacon and one pancake with butter and lots of syrup on it. I got a fork and a napkin and made my way to the table. I sat down and noticed all the boys looking at me besides Shawn and Noah.

"Yes?" I asked as I looked at Carter, Luke and Bradley. Once I said that. They all quickly looked down and continued eating their food.

"That's their way of saying you look pretty." Shawn looked over at me and smiled. I could feel me blushing but luckily my cheeks only turn a light pink that you can barely even see sometimes.

"Is that your way of saying she looks pretty too? Aren't you a little too old for her?" Bradley raised an eyebrow.

"Yes it is and I have a girlfriend so it's not like I like Kali in that kind of way besides she's are stepsister but you just confirmed that you think she's pretty." Shawn smirked.

"No I didn't." Bradley groaned.

"You did." Shawn said.

"Shut up." Bradley hissed.

"Oh hey Noah you should tell everyone what you heard this morning." Carter smirked.

"Oh yeah! Brad wants to kissy kiss Kali!" Noah shouted making kissy faces at me and Brad. The other boys started laughing but me and Brad. Even mom and John were laughing. Brad shot Carter a look and lets just say if looks could kill then Carter would be dead right now. Bradley punched Carter in the arm. I made sure to quickly finish my breakfast as fast I could and leave the awkwardness that was taking over the whole kitchen.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth again. I pulled out a pack of gum I forgot that was still in my suitcase. I took a piece of minty gum and popped it into my mouth. I put the rest of the pack in my bag. I made my way back downstairs to see everyone at the door.

"It's about time." Brad hissed.

"Stop being mean to her she already knows you want to kiss her." Luke chuckled.

"No I don't!" Brad pushed his way through his brothers and out the door.

"Boys stop picking on your brother and make sure you help Kali around the school." John said.