My Real Gondola Ride

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Draco said he could barley get you up enough to take your Combination. Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Well..." I thought about it. "The Gondola should have been fun, but I fell asleep... and the resurant, well... It was crawling with Muggles." I looked back at the bathroom door to make sure that Gregory hadn't heard. 

"I'm sorry to hear that, dear. But I'm glad you're enjoying yourself a little, right?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Would you like to speak to Lucius?"

"Uh-huh..." I pulled on a lock of my greasy, black hair. She stepped away, and a moment later Lucius was in her place.

"Goodmorning, Elle. I trust you slept well?"

"Yeah."

"All the excitment it wearing you out, isn't it?"

"I guess so." I nodded my head.

"Listen, if you get to tired, take a nap. If you've already taken one, take another. There's no reason running yourself ragged trying to have fun, because if you aren't rested, you won't have fun, anyway."

"Okay, Lucius." I pulled a little harder on my hair.

"Please stop pulling your hair." He asked. I put my hand to my side. "Gregory has try outs all day today, correct? So what are you and Draco going to do?" 

"I don't know." I shrugged. Lucius thought for a moment.

"Have you taken your Combination this morning?"

"No, not yet."

"You need to. Draco, please bring her her Comination." He instructed. Behind me, Draco nodded and got it out of my suitcase before handing it to me. "Thank you." I took it then handed my husband the empty vial. "So, Draco. Do you have any plans for the two of you today?" 

"Some sight seeing. I found a pamphlet last night that has directions to stuff. And it's in English." He added. "And I want to take Elle on her Gondola ride." 

"That sounds great!" Lucius smiled. "How does that sound to you, Elle?" Instead of verbally answering, I nodded my head. "That's wonderful." Lucius looked behind him for a moment, then back at us. "I don't mean to rush off, but I have got to get back to work. The two of you have fun. And Elle, behave. Remember what I told you."

"Okay." 

"I love you, two. Goodbye. Floo us tonight."

"Alright, bye." Draco grinned.

"Bye." I waved back, then Draco scattered the ashes. I looked down at my stomach: my bladder was so full it was hurting me. "How much longer do you think Gregory is going to be?" I questioned. I wasn't sure I could hold it much longer. 

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I thought he would have been out by now." I rolled my eyes and got up, walking to the bathroom door. "What are you doing?"

"Getting him out of there." I replied, then gave the door a few hard knocks. "Gregory! Get out! I need the loo now!" 

"Hold on!" He yelled back. 

"No, Gregory! Let me in!" I felt anger start to creep into my checks. My face was turning warm and red. He was worse than a girl sometimes. "Gregory! Get out!" 

"Okay!" The door flew open, hitting me. 

"Ow!" I fisted my hand and punched Gregory in the arm as hard as I could. It didn't phase him. He rushed out of the bathroom. I could now see that he was in full Quidditch attire, all embelished with Italy's colours. I rolled my eyes before rushing into the bathroom and slamming the door. When I came back out, Gregory was scarfing down food.