"I miss you," Camila said, "Me too," Shawn said.

Shawn sat beside her bed and held her hand. The room was pretty cold and made her hands felt pretty cold too. Shawn kissed her hands and smiled to Camila. He couldn't explain how big his love is for Camila. "Mila, you should go to sleep, it's almost 2:30 AM," Shawn said.

"But I want to look at you, I need this forever," Camila said,

"You can see me later, okay? Now, you need to sleep," Shawn said.

"You sure you want me to sleep?" Camila asked once more time,

"Yes, please, Ms. Cabello," Shawn said. "Okay," Camila said and she pulled up her blanket.

---

In Christmas day, they only spent the day at hospital which made Camila really happy because so many people came to visit her, even Shawn's parents were coming too instead of visiting Shawn.

"SANTAAAA" Camila yelled but then she coughed, "Santa is coming!!!!" she continued,

"Oh my God, Mila. Yes, he is and Merry Christmas, babe," Shawn kissed her on her cheek and gave her the gift. It was a beautiful ring with a beautiful diamond on it.

"Do you want to marry me?!!!" Camila said,

"Not today but really soon, but the ring means that I promised that I will take care of you forever," he explained.

People were visiting and giving her much gifts and motivated her to pull through. But sadly, the happiness won't last. Camila had a problem on her heart and head at the same time. The people in room needed to go out so the doctor could check on her.

Sinu started to cry because it shocked her very much. The doctor decided to do an surgery for her but sadly she didn't make it. This was the worst Christmas day ever, God has taken back the angel to heaven. Shawn cried so hard that he just promised her to take care of her forever but he just lost her.

"Oh my God," he ran to Camila when she got out from the surgery room and cried. He looked at her closed eyes seems so peaceful and he kissed her face so many times. "No, no, no, you can't die, Mila. You can survive, I know, I know you can survive," Shawn said,

"Camila, you can't leave like this, please, stay alive, what happened to you," he continued.

Sinu hugged her cold body, she looked at her face, she looked so peaceful. She even smiled a bit. She's already in her beautiful place. Sinu and Alejandro tried to let go because they knew her daughter has been fighting for the disease that she had. But sadly, Shawn just couldn't. He kept kissing her hand that has ring on it. He just gave it to her in the morning and she just left the world.

"Shawn, you have to let go," Mari said,

"I fucking can't! Mari, you don't understand!" Shawn yelled,

"I do, her parents do, we all do! And you need to, Shawn, she can't be happy there if you're keep being like this," Mari continued,

"Shawn, we know how's your feeling now, come on, son, we have to get ready for the funeral," Alejandro said,

"Oh my God, I can't," Shawn felt his body weak,

"You can, come on," Alejandro said, then Mari helped him to got up and walked out from the hospital and went to her apartment.

Her parents cleaned up the apartment and paid the rest of the rent cash. Mari and Sandra also helped while Shawn just sat in the couch, got nothing in his mind but only Camila.

"Hey, you ready to fly back to Canada? The funeral is gonna be there," Sandra said to Shawn,

"I guess so," he shrugged,

And then, they all flew back to Canada and held the funeral.

—///—///—///—

did you guys think that this is the worst chapter ever? i'm sorry if it sounds in a rush because i guess i did it in a rush and i wrote this on a phone while i am on holiday. i am sorry guys. i am truly sorry. first, i killed shawn in 'dark' book and now i killed camila in this book. i made you guys disappointed but i love sad endings :(

well, i hope you guys like the chapter or if you don't like it, i guess that's okay??? don't forget to comment and vote, as always. i will post the epilogue soon. love you guys, happy holidays!