4. good and bad surprises (mostly bad)

oh yea 3rd story today!! i am definetly on a roll during the weekend

************************************************************************************************

chapter4: good and bad surprises (mostly bad)

after i walked out of the lunchroom i had and urge to go back just to tell the Demon i wasnt mad at him but then again i dont want to be dragged into theyre conversation.then i started to wonder: why were boys obsessed with s*x. but it was a question unknown. then i guessed that what was happening was that the Demon was scolding the guys about how they messed up our friendship. and that he has to start all over to win my heart. i smiled at the thought of him trying to get me to like him. then Natalie came running to me.

"Max!! you dont hate me do you?" she asked while she hugged me.

what was she talking about? Amy never told me she was going against Natalie.

"what are you talking about?"

"dont you know? my cousin went running wild!! naked."

"oh that? why would they blame you?"

"because they think its my fault!!"

"but its not. its his because he wasnt obedient and drank Mr. oil's beer."

"thats how he got drunk!! wait how do you know ?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"well he wanted to dry his pants becasue it looked like he peed so i told him to use the hairdryer. he must have found the beer instead and drank it."

"hmm. well its not your fault either."

"thank you!! the guys said it was all my fault."

"well can you like come over?? Amy canceled coming over." she asked.

"sure but i just dont want to see your brother."

"dont worry he's with his own parents. he's suspended. and i guess you dont like him do you."

come to think of it no. i dont like him anymore. besides who likes a drunkard? guess im just going to find someone else.

"no actually i dont."

wow. another record who knew i could break 2 records in one day. falling for a guy record and stop falling for a guy record. i could already tell that this year was going to be crazy. so many things happening in one day. who knows what will happen next?

"well anyways see you after school!" she said as she walked down the hall to lunch.

the bell rang. oh well another class with the Demon. i wonder if he's going to bug me about being sorry. he knows i cant stand being mad at a best friend for more than a day.

i sat in my seat pretending to listen to Ms. Whyte. then the Demon passed me a note.

Demon: look im sorry.

Maxie(me): i know that.

Demon: so?

Maxie" so what

Demon: i said i was sorry.

Maxie: i know. you already know i accepted your apology.

Demon i never knew.

Maxie: well you do now.

The bell rang i was leaving the class when the Demon hugged me.

"ahh! get off of me!" i screamed.

"sorry." he said.

"you already know that i cant stand a day being mad at 1 person. you should already know your forgiven"

"oh yea you might want to see this."

"what?" i asked

he led me to the utility closet.

i opened the door.

OMG. was it really true?

was

"it"

really

happening??

but not with anyone

was

with

my

best friend

Amy.

********************************************************************************************************************************

you like??