Mr. Harris, My english teacher

*Please vote!!! <3*

Leo's (Mr. Harris) POV

"Good Mornin sugar" the blonde in my bed whispered huskily. 'What was her name again?'

"Uh yeah Good morning"

"You were amazing last night" she said

I snorted 'I know'

"You want to go again?" She grinned wickedly

"No thanks, I have to go and you need to get out of my bed." That wiped the smile right off her face.

"Asshole" She muttered as she got out of bed, her naked flesh had me aroused again. Maybe a quicky before I leave.

"Come here" I grabbed her arm and pulled back into bed with me. We had sex two more times before  I went and got ready for work. The clock said it was 8:00 am.. Wait 8:00 am!  'Dammit! I'm late'

My wolf Alazar walked over to me and shook his head.

"What?" I muttered to him

'Why are you sleeping around when you could be doing something more productive like finding our MATE!' He growled

"And why would I want to do something like that and ruin my fun?" I asked cheekliy

He growled again and angrily stalked off.

"Pshhh we don't need a mate, we get by just fine' I thought to myself, but I still felt like something was missing.

I drove in silence with Alazar in the back seat, he wasn't to happy with me at the moment.

We arrived at the school with 30 minutes until my first class.

Alazar suddenly started acting strange as he ran to room 310 and hid.

'Alazar!' I thought to him 'Come out now!'

'No!' He thought to me.

I did not have time for this.. 'Alazar!'

And then a beautiful young girl came into my view.. God she is gorgeous. 'I wonder what she looks like naked' I thought to myself. She walked down the hall and reached for the door knob of room 310.

"I don't think it would be wise to enter a classroom without permission" I said to her. She froze for a second and then to turned to face me. 'Wow' her face was beautiful, yet familiar at the same time. Hazel - green eyes and nice tan skin, lips that look warm and soft.. just beautiful. Our eyes met for a few seconds before she looked away.

"You must be new" I said to her warmly

"How did you know?" she replied quickly

"Well" I said, taking in her body with my eyes "I'm sure I would have remembered such a gorgeous bod--Face."  I hope she didn't catch my little slip of tongue. I smiled my winning smile for her so she would ignore my last sentence.

"Were you going to say body?" She whispered, looking up at me from her eyelashes.

I looked at her with the best innocent expression I could muster "Of course not"

"Sureeee" She said while rolling her eyes. I smiled at her 'She's cute, I'll give her that much.'

Her wolf suddenly began to growl to get her attention, she looked down at her and they had a long conversation in their heads and I just stood their waiting for them to finish. 

If I don't say something now we will be here all night. I coughed. Nothing, she didn't even glance at me. I coughed again.. Nothing.

"Your wolf is beautiful, what is her name?" I said, trying to get her attention again.

"Huh?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"What. Is. The. Name. Of. Your Wolf.?" I asked slowly making sure she understood every word being spoken.

"Carmisa" She said

"I like that name" I said after a moment of thought 'I could have sworn I've heard that name before.'

 'Her name is Hannah Wright' Alazar thought to me.

'Really? Hannah Wright... I like it' I thought back to him. I could feel him roll his eyes.

'Can you come out now, Alazar I'm a little tired of your little game of hide and seek.'

'I don't think so, I can't face her wolf yet.' He thought.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked him sternly

Silence......

'Alazar!'

'Okay, I will fill you in later'

'Maybe I should ask her more about her wolf... she seems so familiar' Before I got the chance, the bell rang. 'Nevermind I can always ask her another day'... She jumped when the bell rang and had an annoyed expression on her face.

I chuckled and said "If you don't hurry your going to be late for you next class, Ms. Wright." She looked at me dumbfounded. I walked away before she had a chance to say anything to me.

I had some business to take care of anyway.. I was hungry and the vending machine had food. When I got my food I walked to room 325 and waited a couple of minutes before I entered.

I walked into my classroom and looked around trying to find Hannah, I found her and looked her straight in the eyes and said "Good Morning Class" I smirked as I watched her jaw drop.