Chapter 38: What will Happen??

Start from the beginning

Jessica went out, looking and smells fresh, Yuri almost wanted to pounce on her right now, if it's not with Krystal inside the room with them.

Jessica laid next to them. "Seobang, do you know how much i'm missing you everyday?" She asked as she trace his lips with her index finger. "So much! So damn much!" Jessica whispered.

"God Sica! Don't tease me like that! I might fall for that!" Yuri's heart beat fast.

Jessica smiled then took Krystal and put her on the side of the bed, the little kid was about to cry but then Jessica put the milk in her mouth, feeding her. She told Yuri to hold the bottle as she went to her drawer and took the eye mask. Putting it on her sister's eyes. Successfully putting the little girl to sleep on the bed, she hovered over her husband and kissed his lips softly at first.

Yuri held her by the waist with one hand, his other hand is holding Krystal's bottle. Yuri moved his lips in sync with her, Jessica's holding his face with her hands.

"I love you!" She whispered. And kissed him even more.

"Sica~" He whispered, Jessica hummed in response, her mouth never leave his. "I want to make love to you now!" He admitted panting.

Jessica bit her lip as she sat on his stomach. "You're horny?" She asked. He nodded furiously stroking her thighs up to the side of her breast.

She snaked her hand on his bulge and squeezed it hard, Jessica moaned at his hard member as Yuri groan in her touch. "Don't move too much baby, Krystal might woke up." She sexily whispered.

"Sica~ We can't do it here." He reminded her.

"Don't you wanna release the heat you're feeling?" She asked biting her lip.

Yuri then Sat up making Jessica sat on his lap, he held her waist as she clung onto his biceps. "You know how much i want to feel you, Sica. But we can't do it right now. I love you, and i wanna make love to you nonstop, but not now. Krystal's here, I don't want her innocence to perish because of this." He said and kissed her lovingly, hugging her waist tightly.

Jessica again fell in love with him, this man never fail to make her fall deeply. "I love you Yul!" She sucked his lips, and kissed him lovingly.

They broke off, Yuri kissed her once more then laid them on the bed, hugging each other. "I love you too." He said.

And then, Krystal woke up. "Oppa!" She cried. Yuri carried her on his top.

"Ssshh. Oppa's here, baby." He whispered and kissed her head patting the little kid's bum.

Jessica hugged them and kissed Yuri's cheek. "I love you more than you ever know babe." She said and looked at his eyes lovingly.

"I love you Sica. Goodnight!"

---

The next morning, Yuri woke up, without Jessica beside him. He sighed, "She's probably in the nursery." He mumbled.

Jessica wakes up from time to time because the triplets were taking turns in waking up and crying. He's kinda guilty that he's not helping her but Jessica always tell him to focused in their new business.

He got up and shower, they still have a date today.

Jessica cradling Minguk to Sleep, she just done putting Manse to sleep then Her second baby cried because he's hungry.

This is her everyday routine, she sleeps late then wake up from time to time for the kids, she don't want to disturb Yuri's sleep, since she knows that he's tired too.

"Banjjak, banjjak jageun byul! Hmm. Hmm." She was singing him his favorite song.

"Ma. Ma." Minguk called. Jessica stopped and looked at her Son.