Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)

Start from the beginning

Tiffany and Taeyeon were having active sexy time and He is so happy about it. But with Yuri, until now they haven't had sexy times, the babies have different sleeping time, so basically they take Jessica's attention the whole day. And at night she's just so tired to even do something.

It makes him sad and needy especially if he sees her feeding the babies, but he's trying to understand their situation and one more thing is Krystal. She's still sleep with them, and he just can't corrupt her innocent mind specially that she's so smart.

Jessica entered the room while Yuri is putting his necktie on. She sighed, feeling guilty about her husband. She walked to him and fix his tie. Yuri held her by the waist and smiled at her.

"You're so pretty Sica." He said. Jessica smiled and hugged him by the neck.

"And you're handsome Daddy Yul." She tiptoed and kiss his lips. "I'm sorry, Seobang." She said sadly.

"Wae? Did something happened?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I want to make love to you, but we are both busy. I'm sorry if I can't do anything to make you happy."

Yuri hugged her, caressing her hair. "You don't have to do anything to make me happy, i'm happy just knowing that you are mine." He kissed her head. "It's true, i missed you a lot. And i want to make love to you too, but i do understand that we have things need to prioritize, don't be guilty or something. It's fine." Yuri assured him.

Krystal then entered the room. "Oppa Kwyshtal weady to go to school." She told him.

Yuri released his wife and take his bag and Krystal's bag. "We're going now baby. I love you!" He whispered and kissed her lips.

"I love you too." She answered biting her lip. She then kneeled down and kissed her sister. "Be good in school." Krystal nodded and ran to the nursery to say goodbye to their babies.

She walked them to the door, Yuri put their bags inside the car and help the little girl hop in. He then went on the door and cupped her face. He knows the sadness and guilt is still there. "Don't tire yourself, babe." Yuri told her. She nodded her head. Yuri leaned down and kissed her lips.

She bid goodbye to them and went upstairs. The babies are so active and so playful, they are on their eighth month while Irene is on her almost eleventh.

Tiffany's inside the Nursery playing with them. Daehan was spreading his arms to his mother.

"Oh look at him, he wanted to be carried." Tiffany beamed at her nephew.

Jessica went to carry her baby. Tiffany noticed her silence. "Jessi are you alright?" She asked.

Jessica sighed. "I'm feeling guilty over Yul." She admitted.

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't spend time with him alone. I know he needs me but i got busy with the babies. And now for the christening and all."

"Why don't you and Yuri go out at least for one day? The preparation for the four babies' christening is done."

"What about the babies? You know they would look for me time to time." She said.