Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments

Start from the beginning

Krystal likes Yuri's scent, she always buries her face on his neck and it lulls her to sleep. "Taengoo Oppa." She extend her hand, open and close it repeatedly. Yuri gets her signal and moved closer to Taeyeon. She quickly put her left hand on his chest. Krystal likes to sleep this way, on top of Yuri and her hand has to hold onto someone's neck or chest.

The ladies went home with a lot of shopping bags in hand, they bought clothes for them, their husbands, for Krystal and for the babies. Jessica and Tiffany looked for their husbands. The helper told them where they are and went to Krystal's room.

They got awed at the cute scene, the three were sleeping soundly. Tiffany took out her phone and take a photo of them.

"Look Jess, they are so cute." Tiffany squealed.

Jessica smiled and went to them to kiss Yuri's lips. "Yah! Let them sleep." Tiffany drag her out of the room.

Then Yuri's phone suddenly rings, Jessica answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello? May i talk to Krystal?" A small voice asked.

"Who's this?"

"It's Suho. I just wanna invite her to play today."

"Oh i'm sorry Suho but Krystal is sleeping."

"Oh! Okay. I'll just call again later. Thank you." Jessica couldn't help but giggle.

---

Yuri was walking down the stairs when he heard Krystal talking on the phone.

"Yes Suho, you want Kwyshtal to go to youw house? We'we gonna pway? Kwyshtal will ask mommy fiwst. 'Kay?... okay byebye." He heard her. His eyebrows knitted in annoyance. That kid is getting on his nerves.

Krystal run up to her mom and talk to her. Yuri was just listening while Taeyeon was looking at his reactions.

"Mommy, Suho wants Kwyshtal to go to theiw house and pway. Will Mommy allow Kwyshtal?" She asked hopefully.

Mommy Jung instinctively looked at Yuri as if asking for permission. "Uhm. Ask Yuri Oppa baby." Mommy Jung told her.

Krystal quickly run to him and hugged his leg. "Oppa Kwyshtal wants to go to Suho's house." She told him. Yuri kneeled down.

"But we're already playing. And besides you already played with him the other day, right?" He said. Krystal pouted and showed him puppy eyes that he will never resist. "Oppa says no baby. You stay here and play with Taeng and Yul Oppa. 'Kay?" He said smiling.

Krystal stomped her feet. "Why?" She angrily asked. "Kwyshtal wanna play with Suho!" Her tantrums is starting, and Taeyeon doesn't want to witness it.

"Baby, if Oppa says no, then no. Okay?" He calmly told her. But Krystal will not agree not until she finds out why.

"Kwyshtal asked why? Why Oppa always say no if Kwyshtal wants to pway with Suho?" She shouted.

Yuri felt his feelings wants to burst. Krystal is shouting at him. Yuri hold her by her arms tightly and made her face him. They are in glaring contest, and no one wants to back out.

"You don't shout at older people, you hear me?" He told her gritting his teeth.

"Kwyshtal wants to pway! Don't wanna stay hewe. You bad! Kwyshtal hate Oppa!!" She shouted and wiggled out of him and hit him with her toys.