Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..

Start from the beginning

Yuri scratched his head, thinking of the options. "Uhm. What about this.. we'll play first, then cuddle later." He tried to compromise.

Jessica didn't like the sound of it and stood up, she started to walk away from the two.

"Sica!" Yuri called her. But she wouldn't look at him. She kept on walking. "Baby!" Yuri ran with Krystal in his arms.

"Are you mad?" He asked. Jessica looked at him.

"No, just play all day, i'll take a rest." She sharply said.

Yuri and Krystal went back on the couch and continued eating while watching.

The family who were watching them was laughing secretly, definitely enjoying the free movie.

"First round goes to Krystal!" Poppa Hwang announced.

Yuri cradle Krystal to sleep after they play, he went upstairs and laid her down on the bed. Jessica was inside the restroom and Yuri was waiting for her, he's feeling uneasy, he knows Jessica is upset. He's having dilemma between the siblings. How can he divide himself into two?

A few minutes passed, Jessica went out of the restroom, she look at the bed and saw Yuri and Krystal side by side.

Yuri smiled at her but she just went straight to her closet and put on some clothes, then she sat on the chair and brushed her hair gently.

"Sica~" Yuri called her out. Jessica was still ignoring him. "Baby, don't be jealous at Krystal, please." Yuri went to her and hugged her from the back.

Jessica stopped and sigh, it's silly to compete with Yuri's attention, but she can't help it. She too missed Yuri a lot. "I'm not jealous." She simply replied.

Yuri smiled, he knows she's jealous. "What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?" He asked.

"Nothing.."

"Baby, don't be like this.. i love you!" He pleaded and kissed her neck.

"Yul, stop it." She pushed him because it's tickling her.

"I'm sorry, i just can't say no to Krystal."

"I know, that's why i let you play with her and didn't insist to cuddle with me right?"

Yuri smiled, "Let's cuddle then." He tried to pull her on the bed but Jessica pulled her hands out of his hold. Yuri was taken aback by her actions, normally if he tell her to cuddle, she quickly agrees even if she was upset, but now Jessica's being hardheaded for some reasons.

"I said No! I'm going out!" She said and walked to the door.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked getting a little mad. Jessica looked at him. "You're being jealous of your own sister? You're not four, Sica. Stop acting like a kid. You're such a baby!" He shouted.

Jessica felt a sting on her heart, Yuri is getting enough of her. A tear suddenly escaped from her eyes, she quickly wiped it away but Yuri it.

He felt guilty and approached her, he then envelope her in a tight hug but she was retracting. "Sica, I'm sorry." He tried to keep her still and kissed her but she pushed him away.

"I'm sorry if i'm acting like this, like a baby." She cried louder that even their family outside could hear them. "I want your attention too much because i'm missing you this bad Yul! It was so hard not seeing you everyday! i love you too much that i want your attention to focus only for me! I'm sorry if i'm being such a burden Yul." She ended and went out with a loud banging on the door. Krystal woke up because of her sister's loud crying voice and cried too.