News Of A Lifetime (Chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

I shooed Ranz for a while and grabbed the phone and used a fake expressed voice to answer my big brother.

"Hello darling brother, what's up?" I asked in a fabulous tone

I heard him chuckle in the phone, "Josh, are you all right there." he asked.

I'm quite busy Jeff, so please this better be important. I mentally told myself and then uttered,"Yes, and what could you possibly want this time" I mean come-on I have a visitor.

"Well, mom and dad called, " he said plainly. My eyes widened,  How? Mom's at Canada taking care of my grandfather and my dad is in America, that's impossible. Then he added, "Oh, sorry about that, they called separately." He knew me too well.

I muttered, "what did they say?"

"Well, for starters, mom said she couldn't contact you so she called me, she wanted to say that grandpa Jose has passed away yesterday and Uncle John is forcing us to visit him." He said. "Secondly, when our father heard that grandpa passed away, he said we should come visit him." he sighed, "I know Josh that you don't want to, but at least give your father a chance? Just for once."

Then it hit me like a bullet train, Canada. I could visit Justin. But that would mean more daggers to my heart, and I for sure I'd see his brother Paulo as well. Oh, what a life I have.  Well, I don't have to, I guess, he doesn't know that I'm going so I'll just keep my mouth shut, after all he's my ex-boyfriend.

"When will you pick me up Jeoffrey?"

"Stop calling me with my real name Joshua!  And I will pick you up tomorrow at 9 AM our flight is at 12:30 PM okay.", "be prepared, when I pick you up, you should get ready okay."

"Okay, whatever Jeff," I said with some irritation in my tone.

"Now bye now I have something to do." He ends the call. I feel weird because I should be crying right now that my grandfather has passed away; but I didn't cry. I felt nothing and I hated myself for it. I should be like the others who cries when a loved one has passed away.

I need to talk to Ranz because he needs to leave with us.

"Ranz, you need to leave at 9 AM okay."

"Why is there something wrong?" he asked with some concern in his voice.

"Yes, unfortunately my grandfather died and we need to go to Canada."

"Oh, okay, good luck."

I asked him, "Ranz, let's go upstairs.", " I need to sleep early, you can sleep at my bed"

"It wouldn't be awkward for you?" "Is it okay?"

"Sure, why not? You're my good friend."

So I climbed up the stairs hurriedly, because I need to set up my things. First, I need to get my luggage and pack up. I couldn't reach it, then Ranz offered help, he got it, he's really sweet, but he doesn't feel it, he just thinks it as a friendly offer. I just have to accept the facts.

After grabbing my luggage I hurriedly opened and walked to the walk in closet and got all my clothes for the trip, all the necessities, I saw Ranz just sitting in my bed looking at me packing, I find him really adorable and cute. His eyes reflect with his cheeks, his goddamn hot. I can't stop looking at him; after I packed I went to bed, then in a matter of seconds I went to bed. And Ranz say's Goodnight that gave me a heart attack and everything went black.

Ranz POV

He's really cute when he's asleep, I remember my girlfriend while I see him, they look alike I really loved my girlfriend when her tragic accident happened. It's just that every time I'm with Josh I feel like I'm with my girl, I got a little carried away with Josh, he may think that I'm really in love with him. I don't want to look gay on him. 

But something's not right. I really love my girl, but there's something more. I can't explain

Then I see his eyes glistening in the lunar light. He's cute and adorable that I pressed my lips trough his forehead. I felt his skin soft as silk. Then I control myself to touch his lips, but this feeling that I thought he was my ex, I moved my head and embraced him, I think I had loved my ex for almost a thousand years. I can't explain, but I was afraid that he was going to wake up, good thing he took those sleeping pills, I feel he has insomnia or something, then with my temptation, I moved my head to his, pressing our lips to each other

I never realized that his lips were very soft like clouds, I want to try it more, but that would make me gay at all. I can't love Josh, he may be in love with some girls there, I can't love him, and its awkward then everything went black for me also.

I woke up, hearing the "Ranz, wake up, it's 7:30, you need to wake up." 

I grabbed a pillow and said, "Noooo....... I don't want to wake up yet."

"But you have to, its breakfast".

"Fine, " I said groggily

I stood up, thinking it was all a dream, I wish it was. I don't want to have an expression from Josh that I'm gay. I don't like that, so I asked him if how's his sleep.

"Well its fine" he replied

As we walk along the corridor, I see the two maids really happy, I think they're happy because Josh will leave now. And they have the house for themselves.

As I grabbed the food from the counter I see Josh said, I think because of his Grandpa. So I will try to cheer him up, because something tells me that I should cheer him up because I hate him sing like that, wait, I never had this feelings since from my last girlfriend, its awkward but it's my duty as a friend to cheer him up.

"Hey Josh, why so glum?"

"Nothing, it's okay"

"It's okay Josh, someone has to pass away, they don't live forever you know."

"It's okay Ranz. Now eat, we need to get dressed."

After we ate, he said that I should take a bath in his bathroom, he said he's going to be at his Parent's room to organize.

As I finished taking a bath, I saw him and his brother talking.

Then his brother shouts "who is he?"

Josh says sheepishly, "its, Ranz my good friend"

"Well, we better get moving, we are going to be late", His brother commanded.

So I went down and passed by that magnificent garden, I would always think of having a date there. But with someone, as I enter Josh's brother's Car, we drove fast. He said, 

"Hey Ranz, by the way I'm Jeff."," I guess Josh introduced me."

"Yeah" a simple reply.

Then I said, "you can drop me off here"

Then Josh said "we can drop you from your home"

"No you don't have to buy Josh, have a nice trip, Love You"

What the fudge did I say, I slammed the door, then ran away and my cheeks turned red and my heart was beating really fast, I can't love Josh, it's wrong. I can't, but something's telling me

I really love Joshua Warkon.

Chapter 5 will be posted on Friday I hope.......

I know no one likes my stories, but its okay, No problem

And please vote and comment! It would mean a lot to me!

Thank you for the time to read this story

I really luff you all. Thank you very much and I hope you loved this story

Edited 12:42 June 17, 2015