Jade stood up and placed her palm on top of Perrie's forehead and around her neck. "Well, you don't have fever. You're not sick. What's up with you?" Jade said as she returned to her spot, grabbing hold of another cookie jar. "What's going on?" Perrie asked, confusion starting to dawn on her. "Well, you're being really jolly in the morning. And that's very unusual of you, Pez." Leigh Anne stated as she placed the plates on the counter top. "She's been like that for a few days now. She's been grinning like it's christmas morning." Jesy added.

"What? Uhm, it's just because of something I've been reading. It's nothing." She put her phone in her pocket, ignoring the fact that it had vibrated. She didn't want her friends to find out yet, she didn't want them to get excited about something that might just end up being nothing.

She headed to the counter and grabbed one of the plates and passed it to Jade. "Here, get your hands out of my cookie jars and have this. You've had half of them already. And Jes, close the fridge. You're going to spoil the food." She sat with them at the counter and grabbed another plate and started eating. The girls did the same, but they looked at each other, confusion on their faces. They knew, something was definitely up.

Pez

I got caught up with preparing myself to go to the studio and dodging the speculating questions from the girls the rest of the morning. I hadn't checked my phone since the girls and I had been our usual selves, goofing around in our van. We were immediately ushered to recording the minute we stepped foot on the studio. We were releasing our fourth album in a few weeks and we have been so busy doing the finishing touches.

It had been in the middle of our break when I was able to get a hold of my phone. I saw two messages, both from Alex. They were an hour apart.

Alex ⚽: I've been meaning to ask you. Do you want to meet up? It would be really nice if we could hang out again. Are you free for tonight?

Alex ⚽: I guess that's a no. I went in too fast, I get it.

I was alarmed with what I've read. Oh my gosh, I've been too busy and I haven't checked my phone for a while. He might have thought I've rejected his offer. I rummaged through my files on the phone and checked my schedule. I was free for tonight.

I stared at the reply button for a good minute. I was contemplating on whether I should text him. I bet he's down. I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't let him think that I had just left him hanging.

Perrie 💋: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I got caught up with the girls and work. I've only got a hold of my phone just now. If you're offer is still available, I would like to take it. I'm free tonight. 🤗

I tapped my fingers on my jeans as I wait for his reply. It was a good five minutes before he replied and it had left a smile on my face.

It's been a long time since I've felt this way. The rush of it all.

"There she goes again." I hear Leigh say as she walks pass me.

Alex

Maybe she fell back asleep or maybe her phone died. But, it's been an hour. Maybe she just doesn't want to go out, maybe all she wants is to be just friends. I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard our manager yell at me. "CHAMBERLAIN! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON AT?" What? I stopped running and only then did I realize that I was running to the opposite direction. I saw my manager calling me to go to him. One of my teammates patted my shoulder on my way there.

"What's up with you today?" Our manager asked me, he was obviously on the verge of exploding. We have an upcoming game, and we really need to win that. "There's just something on my mind, I'm sorry." I told him. "Well, okay. Why don't you go get a drink before we play. I want your head on the game, Ox." I simply nodded and ran towards the bench and took a drink from my bag. Along with it, I also took out my phone. When I was about to put my phone back in the bag, I saw it light up and vibrate. It was a text.