It took us about an hour to get to that club. On the car ride there, I couldn't help but stare at the city lights as we drove off the streets. I've always loved London, I think it's one of the most picturesque city in the world.

When we got there, I was stunned at how much people were there. I spotted quite a number of public figures when I entered. There were actors, singers and even athletes. My eardrums felt like it was going to perforate again, the whole building blasting out with the loudest music and not to mention the lights, they were blinding.

I would have probably enjoyed this if I was just in the mood. On a normal day I would've just let loose and enjoy myself, but today, I was just tired and drained. We've just come from an interview, promoting our new single. It was initially a smooth interview to begin with until  they decided to bring up what's-his-face.

I knew he was going to be brought up the minute we came up with the song. It was pretty obvious he had something to do about it. But the song was definitely not just about him, it showed a totally bigger picture for everyone to relate to and it ticked me off that the interviewer today had tried to really push it that it was solely just about him.

I followed Jes to the bar to get some drinks to start off the night. I was taken aback with the amount of drinks Jesy has ordered for herself, while as I just settled with a light club soda. I think it was a good idea that one of us would remain sober tonight, and with the rate she's drinking, it was obviously not going to be her.

She is so gonna regret this in the morning.

I have been sitting here in the bar for about 45 minutes, just browsing on my phone. I haven't got a clue where Jesy is anymore. She went to the dance floor to dance and hasn't returned since.

I looked at the dance floor and cringed at how much people where squeezing themselves there. I'm contemplating on whether to go there and find her or just sit here and wait. I leaned on my chair and looked to my sides. There was a young couple making out on my left and another flirting on my right.

I rolled my eyes and huffed as I got up from my seat. I walked to the dance and  decided to go look for her. Besides, she could be doing something stupid. Who knows what she could be doing right now.

I tried my best to find my way through the sea of drunken people. I couldn't really see clearly since the lights were made to blind someone within a five meter radius. I tried to stick my head up hoping to see a glimpse of Jes, but I just couldn't find her. That woman is gonna get a smack from me the minute I lay eyes on her. I was trying to find my way out of this swarm when I tripped on someone's foot.

I immediately felt myself falling to the ground, probably into someone's pool of vomit. I closed my eyes as I waited for the impact. But, just before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of beautiful brown doe eyes staring back at my blue orbs. I felt entranced as I continued to look at them, as if they were casting a spell on me. It took me quite a while to process that a man had caught me and saved me from a probably embarrassing fall. In that brief instance, I was able to notice his facial features. He had a strong jaw, covered with minimal facial hair. Speaking of hair, he had brown curly locks that accentuated his whole look. He was quite a sight, actually.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked me as he helped me get up. He sort of turned me from left to right, probably trying to check if I had any injuries. "No, I'm fine. Thanks so much." I noticed him still holding my arm. He was still checking if I had any scratches of some sort. He wasn't that drastically tall, but he was definitely taller than me. And his build, he has a such a ripped body. His muscles were very defined especially his arms. And then he looked at me, and again, I was entranced.