Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)

Start from the beginning

What if Yuri is not in good condition right now? What if some guys has beaten him up? "Oh my gosh, what have I done." She covered Her mouth.

"Ha-have You called Him?" She stood up pacing back and forth.

"We did but then after a few hours We can't contact Him anymore. Maybe His Phone is dead." She bit Her finger in nervousness. "Hyoyeon and I will go out to find Him separately. If you wanna go with Us. It will be a big help especially when We find Him because Yuri only wants to talk to You, Jess."

"I-I will go. I'll bring Krystal to the Choi's, I can't leave Her with Dong Wook Oppa. Be there in a minute. Wait for Me." She said hanging up.

She quickly changed Her clothes into a comfortable one and get all Their stuffs to bring to Her Friends.

Krystal got a little confused to Her Sister's behavior. "Unnie whatcha doing?"

"We're going to see Unnies and Oppas, want that?" She tried to be calm for Her Sister but Her mind and heart was screaming Yuri's name.

They we're walking the hallway when They bumped onto Dong Wook.

"Where are You going, Jess?" He asked seeing the stuffs in hand.

"We're going to Taeyeon's. Krystal's been looking for Them." She said.

"But We're catching our flight later at midnight remember?"

"I'll just go with My friends Oppa. I need to rush. See You in Seoul." She quickly ran carrying Her Sister and Their Bags.

Dong Wook gritted His teeth in anger but didn't stop Them from Leaving.

They arrived at the Hotel and almost ran to get to Their suites. She saw Taeyeon at the hallway waiting for Them.

"Taengoo!" She called out, panting.

"You're fast huh. Anyway I have talked to Sunny She will take good care of Krystal while We are away." He informed Her.

"Okay. Let's go." The trio went to find Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica went to the same direction while Hyoyeon went on the other side.

They stopped at the Nightclub where They found Jessica the other night and quickly went inside, They both scanned the crowded place hoping to find a certain Tanned Man that They were looking for.

Jessica's feet brought Her upstairs where there were like a VIP. It has a couch and has its own Bartender that serves only for the VIP customers. Taeyeon followed Her, He nudge Her and pointed at a certain Person.

"Look that's Victoria!" She shouted. She was walking at the far corner wearing a miniskirt with Her hair down.

Jessica gritted Her teeth, just by seeing Her. What shocked Them was she stopped and hugged the Person they've been looking for.

"Isn't that Yuri?" Taeyeon wide eyed asked Her.

They watch the two who seemingly having Their own world. Jessica couldn't take it and just looked down, Her hands turning into fist.

"Oh My Goodness.!" Taeyeon shouted, Jessica lifted Her head and was shocked seeing Victoria straddling on Yuri's lap. She was seducing Him and he wasn't doing anything to stop Her.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore and decided to walk away, Taeyeon quickly ran to Her and stopped Her. "Taeng let Me go."

"No! I want You to go there and fight for Him."

"No! I'm not gonna do that! Can't You see He's liking it? He's not even shooing Her. Maybe He missed Her." She said bitterly.

Jealousy was visible to Her shaky voice. She wanted to cry but She won't let Her tears fall, after all He doesn't deserve to be cried for.