37

««~♛~»»

"Can you believe it? Even he doesn't have any faith in me" my voice cracks as I snap a few flames from my finger. I twirl my finger around to create a small fire ring in the air.

"First it's my father and now him" my hands burn up in heat. Karma shoves himself into my side causing me to trip a little.

"Now I have a feeling you're on their side" I glared at Karma. I wrapped my hands together and felt a strong ball of energy emerge from their contact. The fields in front of my are bare and the cold breeze attack's us.

Where do I go from here now. I'm stuck in an island with my lover boy, my powers back and my companion. Do I just forget about my father and say goodbye. I don't feel satisfied enough with this new life.

"How'd you even get here boy?" I asked Karma thinking he'd actually talk to me and say he magically appeared here. Karma barked and ran in front of me.

"Don't be so loud" I warned not wanting to walk up anything that would actually harm us. Karma stayed in front. His nose dig deep into the path. His paws lead him to one way and the another way as if he found something.

"Karma w-what is it?" It began concerning me focused Karma was. It hopefully was just a small animal that caught its attention. Karma's should we popped and tensioned from under his large coat of fur. I reached for the dagger in my boot and patted myself down. My dagger wasn't on me.

I closed my eyes and placed my hands out. My powers can't fail me, I may be rusty but I have to have the capability to give myself anything. I tried harder but my mind was to distracted my Karma suddenly tapping into a corner.

"What the he-" midway to my sentence I felt myself go up into the trees and fall harshly onto the ground. I moaned in pain and looked to my side to see Karma being dragged away from me.

"Karma" I gasped reaching out her him. My powers stopped whatever tried taking him but the force I competed with was way to powerful for me to stop. I got on my elbows and was able to retract Karma to me.

My body unexpectedly slammed into one of the large oak trees down behind. A large crack came from the impact and I landed on my stomach with a great shock of pain hit my lower back. Karma's high pitched hum caused me to stand quickly. His body flew across from me and was thrown to my right.

"No!" I shouted using bother my hands to stop him from hitting a tree. There he stayed in the air. It was no use for the person who was doing this had a stronger sense of power and eventually one, hurting Karma.

"Dearie, the more your struggle the more I'll harm you" chuckled the shadowy figure. My head pounded but my eye sight did not fail me when I saw the reptile skin appear behind his leather clothing. My opened palms faced him and sparks hit him but he never showed any sign of pain. I shot him again and again but there was no point.

I was about to create a fireball when he lifted his own hand up in a arch shape pointing it at my neck. I flew up only a foot from the ground and choked for air. It felt like a very thick string wrapped around my strong and being pulled away from each other. My hands flared around and tried hitting him with any amount of energy.

"Don't worry, you'll be home soon" his voice was faint and dripped with humor. The force around my neck seemed to tightens. I could no longer feel my legs or arms. My head bobbed to the front and back until I felt my lips turn into solid rock.

"It'll be a pleasant sleep" Was the last thing that was audible to me. My head collided with an unknown object and all I could focus on was my weak pulse pumping very loudly.

Then.... then it became red. The color I swear was the same exact color that the water turned into the one time I was in a weird trance. That nightmare.

This time I wasn't on a boat. Instead I was on shore. With the sand between the opening of my toes. I stood there with nothing but a plain white dress and a small tiara. There was no one around me.

The forest was behind me but when I tried to enter it didn't let me. I tried to walk into it again but it seemed there was an invincible wall blocking me from entering.

I looked around panting slightly. My breathes were heavy and I could see the cloud that was my breath form in front of me. It was not that cold.

I walked away from the wall and ran around to find a way in. I have to help Karma. But where was I. My feet stepped on broken seashells and pierced my skin but it didn't even sting one bit to me. The weird feeling of blood dripping did not bother me one bit. The dress dragged me down against the breeze the trees were fighting against.

"Melina" a small laugh came from behind me. I fully turned around and saw no one but the waves crashing against the wet sand.

"Melina!" The same voice shouted from my right. I turned my head and there was no one in sight. I was probably just imagining it. This is just another trance. Simply ignore it, you'll be awake soon.

"Melina" a boy skipped away from me in a pair of large trousers and a baggy white shirt. I paid more detailed into the face and saw similar features to Noah.

It was Noah. The same brown curly hair. The same deer eyes that grew with each time he spoke. His short height and innocent voice cried out my name again. He smiled so brightly but his face with tinted red.

"Melina" Noah laughed running to me. No, don't it's a trap. He'll kill you, he'll maybe even try to drown you. I back up and tried to get away but couldn't. He kept coming to me all giddy. I moved away until he stopped running and just stood in the middle of the shore.

His smile had fallen off and was replaced by a blank stare. I unconsciously began walking to him wanting to ask what was wrong but he let out his small hand out to stop me. He looked around and to his right.

I screamed frightened and fell back when I saw an arrow be shot from the right and go straight through his small skull. My hands shook and I couldn't get up to check on him for my legs didn't let me. I cried grabbing onto the sand and crawling away seeing more and more arrows being shot at his now bleeding body.

An arrow made out of gold flew to me and I tried using my powers to stop it but nothing happened instead I saw the arrow come closer and closer until I saw its tip come right between my eyes.

My eyes blinked once and twice. I blinked once more to see the arrow no longer there. On the fourth blink the beach began disintegrating into the atmosphere from above.

"Melina" no, no don't call me that. No, I can't. Please just wake me up. I'd much rather be actually dead than watch this ever again.

"Open your eyes, tell me you're alright" strong arms shook me. I awakened gasping for air and reaching for the first thing I could grab onto. Peter's face was the thing I had grabbed onto. With the strength I had left I brought myself up and sobbed quietly into him.

"What happened, Melina" He shushed wrapping a blanket around us. I felt more tears fall onto my cheek and pass down onto his shoulder. I shook my head and entangled my hands into his hair wanting to feel his warmth. The only thing that could bring me comfort.

Mythical Creature ♆ Peter Pan OUAT (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें