24

««~♛~»»

««~♛~»»

"It's bath day!" Little Thomas shouted at Noah who was finishing up his breakfast. The lost boys seemed anxious the day after our return most likely because of this bath day.

I smiled at Thomas and went back to my thoughts. Me and Pan haven't really talked much since last night. He completely ignored me this morning and now I don't know what I did wrong. What if he doesn't actually like me and he's just saying that like my father.

I can't trust anyone now, if he's planning on acting like nothing happened between us last night. My eyes looked away when I saw Pan walking in with Felix.

The boys got up and ran to each other talking about how fun it'll be playing in the water. I really needed one too, the stench of sweat and dirt wasn't really my ideal smell.

We all walked to a lake I wasn't very familiar with. I caught up to Felix since he was the only one other than Noah I was friends with.

"I thought you guys never took showers here, I mean no offense or anything" I grimaced at the thought of when I was dramatically almost knocked out by one boys horrid scent.

"You'd be surprised than" he responded taking of his clothes and jumping into the water in a hurry.

"Gross" I muttered covering my eyes with my hands and turning away. I couldn't bare to look at all those naked body's, especially since they were the opposite gender.

I made my way to a specific person while still squinting my eyes to avoid any disturbing images. I tapped his shoulder.

"Hey can I um talk to you" I licked my chapped lips and awkwardly stood there waiting for an answer.

"About?" His eyebrow lifted up making him ten times more attractive than usual. Stop not now.

"About the fact that I don't want to shower with boys" I coughed pointing towards the exposed teens who were wrestling and playing in the water.

"I have a private shower at my tent" He grabbed my hand and told Felix that he'd be back. We were teleported back to his home were he took me inside the very weird shower.

"Here you go" he gave me a towel that was hanging there. I looked at him questionably.

"Oh right. Almost forgot you weren't from modern time" he guided me to what the shower was and how to work it as well as the very nice sink and toilet.

"Ok well you can go" I patted his back, but he didn't move one bit.

"I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you much Melina" he whispered something in his voice softened. Here come the tingles I thought. These two different sides of him are making me question him. Did I really like him?

"It's ok really" I reassured him grabbing his hands and rocking on my feet. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Well I'll leave it to you" and with that he walked out the room leaving me alone. I undressed myself and pulled the curtain over. The nicely heated water was a first for me and it was very pleasing.

I came out and dried myself up. I saw some nice clean cloths next to the sink which I quickly changed into. I looked into the mirror that was above the mirror to see my silver hair blend in with my black roots.

I walked out holding my old ragged up cloths to see Pan writing something on his desk. I tilted my head and walked behind him seeing his best handwriting scrambling all over the map.

"Need anything darling?" I stumbled back.

"No just curious" my voice trailed off a little bit. He turned around his chair and gave me a smirk.

"Don't look at me like that" I chucked my clothes at him and laughed at his adorable reaction when he tried swatting them away.

"What are you laughing at?" He chuckled slowly walking towards me. I took the warning and ran around the room as he began chasing me. I jumped and crawled over his bed while he copied my actions to try and get to me.

I tripped on my clothes face planting onto the ground and was turned around to face Pan who was straddling my waist. His hands cuffed mine down as our heavy breathing was the only thing that could be hurt.

"S-stop" I giggled as he ruined the moment and began tickling both my sides. I squirmed around laughing under his grasp.

"I miss your giggle" he kept his position and looked at me in a way that made me forget all my nightmares. I stroked his cheek and looked away so he didn't see my blushing.

"Don't hide your blush from me" his hand stopped mine and we both stared into each other's orbs. Oh what he was doing to me.

He began to lean in closer and closer. I found myself and I was soon paired up with his sweet lips. The kiss last night couldn't compare this one. This one felt more real, more eager to prove his point.

I couldn't care less of his chapped lips nor that we were both on the freezing ground. Suddenly he stopped looking up.

"You're quite something love" he grinned getting up and helping me up. His arms wrapped around my waist. My head laid on his chest while hearing his beating heart. If only it could stay like this forever.