6

Age: 17

                            ««~♛~»»

««~♛~»»

"Dad!" I shout slamming my cold hands on his rough wooden desk. I look down at my angered reflection on the shiny wood.

"Melina you almost died on that island" my father argued back pointing his metal hook at me. I furrow my eyebrows and played with my hair.

"Key word, almost" I say looking him dead in the eye. I stomp my feet on the wooden planks to show my frustration.

"Melina don't give me that attitude" my father ordered seating himself on the leather chair.

"I'm 17, it's been 5 years!" I cried kicking the seat next to me making my father flinch. I look at him waiting for a response.

"That's why" he says quietly, rubbing his hands on his face. He looks at me and at his work before standing up again and walking towards me.

"You're 17, almost 18, Pan doesn't want adults on his island Melina" he says in front of me. I stand there crossing my arms with my eyebrows still furrowed.

"Well I don't want to be an adult, I don't want responsibilities as an adult" I explain twisting my fingers around my shell necklace. I look at the Neverland map behind his desk.

"You remind me so much of your mother" he chuckled flipping over pages of his book with his hook. I glare at him and walk towards the door.

"Like I haven't heard that before"I sassed back slamming his door closed causing attention of the members on me. Karma quickly gets up from his spot and trots down to me.

I rub his back and walk down into my room where books were spread around the place. I had tried to find attempts of getting my way back to the island.

I walked past them and flopped down on the small mattress. I groan when I feel a heavy presence on top of me.

I look at my stomach to see Karma all comfortable and laying down, gosh was he huge. I just stroked him and thought about me being under water.

With a fin and a tiara made of shells just like mothers. Searching underwater for new creations and ship wrecks.

"Why can't he understand Karma?" I sigh opening my eyes to see the plain wooden ceiling and feeling my self move along with the ship.

Karma barks as if he actually seems to respond to me. I then feel something wet and sticky on my face.

"Karma!" I scream laughing and rubbing of his saliva with my sleeve. He smiles with his tongue hanging out making me tackle him.

I laugh when I'm now on him laying on his side resting my head on his furry stomach. I yawn and see the reflection of the moon light enter through the window.

My breathes become slower and my eye eye lids are giving up. I become more comfortable and soon fell asleep.