chapter thirty-six

"She is pretty aw!"

"Shut the fuck UP Alberto," Miranda cried, causing Kat to smack the oblivious boy in the arm. "Can someone just please put on Harry Potter?"

"No!"

Matthew swatted Alberto's other arm in annoyance, and quickly slid the movie into the DVD player.

"Get the marshmallows please, and I swear to God, Gabriel, Castiel, and Lucifer that I will fucking slap you if you object, Alberto."

Alberto paused before quickly running into the kitchen and grabbing the bag of fluffy marshmallows off the counter for the heartbroken girl. The cast sat down on the couch and Miranda laid between Kat and Matthew, underneath her sitting Alberto, Harry, and Dominick.

"She's not as pretty as you," Dominick reassured, throwing a marshmallow in his mouth as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone began playing on the screen in front of them.

Her phone buzzed, and she quickly viewed the text notification that popped up.

MESSAGE FROM vegan bitch:
Miranda, I'm really sorry but I can't make it to New York for our trip.

Miranda's heart sank and she quickly unlocked her phone before typing back:

Why?

Some plans have been changed and I'm busy that week, I'm really sorry.

Oh
That's fine! I totally understand.

"I don't understand," she whispered yo herself before shutting off the electronic device to make the movie experience better for everyone. But how could she enjoy the movie when all she could think about was how he had decided to ditch her and their plans at last minute.

When the movie had finished, they ordered pizza and wings and decided to play multiple games of spoons, cards, and mafia, as it was their tradition since the first dinner they shared with the Latina.

"So are you excited about your plans with Lucas for winter break?"

"It's gonna go a lot more like winter breakup because I'm going to be sitting here watching movies and eating ice cream all day. Lucas ditched, Matt. So now I got a random ticket to New York."

"When? What flight?"

"Uh Tuesday, the 10 am flight, Air Canada- why?"

"I'm on that flight! You can just hang around with me and my family for the holidays!"

Miranda rolled her eyes, crashing back down onto the grey couch.

"I'm not gonna do that, Matt, I don't want to intrude. And besides- I have family there too,"

"That's true... But you're like, the sister I always wanted, besides my parents have been pestering all about meeting my best friend."

"Aw," the cast, except Matthew and Emeraude awed, clutching their hearts in wholesomeness.

"Wait, your sister..."

"Which one?"

Miranda clicked the two and two together. Alexandra Daddario played Annabeth in Percy Jackson. She began to squeal and the whole cast remained silent.

"Your sister, Alexandra she played Annabeth, holy shit I never even thought of that. FUCK."

The cast seemed to click the two together as well, and they all let out o's. Miranda then thought back to the conversation she had with Lucas about Percy Jackson. Of course she did.

"You're thinking about him again, aren't you?" Dominick sat down next to her, as she nodded painfully.

"When am I ever not?"

He wrapped his arms around her petite figure and cried out dramatically,

"She's in love!"

And that time, she didn't deny it.

"Let's watch twilight," she suggested, pulling the cast out of their thoughts.

"TEAM EDWARD."

Kat rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"You only say that because it's Robert Pattinson and you love him."

"That's true. I love me some Hufflepuff. No, but Edward is seriously better than Jacob, but Jacob did deserve better- but not as much as Seth, end of discussion put the movie on."

-

sorry guys this is more of a filler! I'm going to be in Colombia for two weeks so sorry if I don't get the chance to update as much! Love you all