chapter thirty-one

[messages between keneti james! and my love💛]

KJ

miranda!

we need talk

why do I get the feeling that this is serious

oh I don't fucking know maybe because you practically fat-shamed someone?

What? You mean liking the comment?

no shit sherlock
why the hell would you do something like that?

It was funny okay

Funny? No KJ, memes are funny, movies are funny, but not serious things like that.
People commit suicide over those kind of things, KJ. People harm themselves! It isn't funny!

why are you taking this so bad

because I almost did!
KJ it's not funny . Being made fun of every single day for being "fat", pushing yourself to anorexia because you think it'll stop them, but then all of the sudden your an attention seeker and ugly. But you can't be perfect. So instead you go into a depression because you're not happy with yourself, everyone thinks your dramatic, so you don't tell anyone because you know they won't understand. They'd just judge you. Until you try to commit suicide everyone cares.
There are three types of people. People who make them drive to suicide. People who are being driven by those people. And people who know what it's like to feel insecure and they genuinely care. And it's clear where your side falls.

I'm sorry

you're only sorry now. Because I'm someone you care about right? Well, I care about everyone. It doesn't only matter when you know the person KJ. It matters all the time, to everyone.

now I understand.
And I'm sorry.
I know, that I wasn't sorry when I did it. But I am now.

I know, but just give me some time okay. I need to calm down.

I understand.

bye

I love you

[shadowbitches gc]

pussykat: so?

He's sorry

em: that's not good enough!

okay what?

DOMinant: What miranda said

em: does he know what happened to you?

It doesn't matter if he did or he didn't, regardless he shouldn't have done what he did. And I truly believe he's guilty for what he's done.

will: I believe you, but aren't you mad?

I'm pissed, will, but.

hIYA Harry: but what?

I still love him, yanno