chapter twenty-eight

[i figured it out y'all we good we good :-)]

INSTAGRAM

2 million likes and 80k commentsmirandahill: you were amazing Chicago🖤 but your pizza isn't as good as New York pizza lmao still love u tho xpc: lucas

mirandahill: you were amazing Chicago🖤 but your pizza isn't as good as New York pizza lmao still love u tho x
pc: lucas

-

lucasjzumann: I take much offense to this. After taking you out for pizza and paying smh

unknown: YEAH

unknown: you're so bootylicious I'm jealous QUEEN

mirandahill: @unknown thanks b🔥💋

mirandahill: @lucasjzumann can you even eat pizza? Like lmao u vegan you wouldn't know

matthewdaddario: come back :-( I miss u

unknown: WHORE

mirandahill: @unknown boo you

mirandahill: @matthewdaddario I'm at the airport jeez calm down

unknown: IM DEAD SHES A MEME QUEEN HOW ICONIC

crystalmreed: hottie

camilamendes: I MISS YOUR BOOTYFULNESS

unknown: I love the diversity of fandoms

kjapa: you're so beautiful! I can't wait to see you :-)

unknown: KJ IS SO SWEET AND PURE WE DONT DESERVE HIM

mirandahill: @kjapa I love you so much.

unknown: otp otp

unknown: I like her and Lucas better!!!

emeraudetoubia: I can't wait to watch wonder woman with you when you get back!! ALSO YOURE SO GORGEOUS

officialnickrobinson: wtf you've never seen Wonder Woman? what's wrong with you

mirandahill: @officialnickrobinson too much to even start with

unknown: LMAOOO

-

Miranda Hill got off her phone, and bit her lip as she waited for Lucas to come back from the bathroom. The trip to Chicago had been amazing, and she simply learned how happy and simple Lucas lived, not to mention the joy that he gave her. Lucas made Miranda the happiest and nicest girl she could be, and she loved him for it, but she wasn't sure how. God, he was her best friend! Or so she thought, until she would daydream about them getting married or simply being together. How could she do this to KJ? God, it wasn't fair to KJ at all, he was just as amazing as Lucas, maybe even more, and she loved him, but she couldn't ever picture marrying him. She hated herself for it, but she couldn't change it, even if she had wanted to.
"You got your ticket?"
She heard Lucas ask from in front of her, and she nodded, her eyes still glued the floor beneath them.
"What's wrong?"
For a second, just a second, Miranda was actually going to tell Lucas what was on her mind. That she wished she could stay with him, because in that very moment that's all that she wanted, but she voted against it. Miranda looked up, a ghost of a smile wavering over her lips. She looked over to the gates awaiting her, where she would go through security and then onto her gate, and she crossed her arms.
"It's time."
"That sounded very dramatic," he joked, causing her to laugh. He always did so.
"Yeah It did, but thats the truth."
She gulped. She wasn't going to cry, she knew so. Because she was one hundred percent sure she'd see him again. It was just a see you soon kind of thing. They would always find each other. Soulmates always do.
"Well, see you," she laughed, grabbing the handle of her black carry on suitcase. Miranda would miss binge-watching Harry Potter or Twilight (much to his despair) with Lucas, and going out to eat at different places, or even having hot chocolate with the boy, but she wasn't worried about not doing it again. Lucas wrapped his arms around the girl, and she looped her arms around his waist, laying her head on her chest. Once they pulled away, she laughed and waved before heading off. Lucas Jade Zumann stood in the crowded airport, debating whether or not to kiss her. He had never waned to do something more, but he couldn't. Lucas couldn't ever do something like that to KJ, who had been so gracious and trusting for Lucas to spend so much time with Miranda, unsupervised. How could he disown KJ's trust like that? But thinking it was just as worst. It was too late when he looked back, because she was gone.