XIV.❦ "Keep going."

XIV.❦ "Keep going."

It was midnight, and Olivia had waited till one am for any sound of Mr. Styles. But never did a decibel enter her ears. After all the waiting, her body grew tired and let itself drown into the warm sheets almost wrapped around her. 

It was a peaceful, resting and a beautiful sleep, Olivia sleeping like a rose. Or more like a brick. 

But even the loud scream managed to seep through the stoned skin of the ceiling, entering her ears and making her eyes shoot open. It sounded like a wail. Who would howl in the middle of the night? As Olivia listened, her eyes widened again at hearing the noise. It sounded definitly not manly, But feminim, she was sure of that. 

It was then she realized the sound came from above and Olivia's stomach tightened. Mr. Styles. A woman was with Mr. Styles. The wails kept going and going. Goosebumps were created on Olivia's skin, the feeling of sickness growing. Olivia was seeing the worst things happening: raping, torture, murdering. And that right above her, not even four meters distance from her own body and spirit. 

By now, the woman was screaming out loud. Ghastly and heartbreaking cries. The woman was hurt, or even worse; dying.

Without thinking, Olivia stood up. She couldn't keep herself from lying unmoving in bed listening to the horrific sound. With the phone in her hand, she stared at the device. The only number she knew was the number of the ambulance, but never had she ever called the government, local policemen or else.

   "Yeeeees!" The voice screamed during Olivia's headbreak as she searches through her mind for the number of the police."Oh God, yeees!" 

   "Yes?" Olivia mumbled to herself, trying the word out on her tongue in a situation she was expecting the woman to be in. But it didn't feel right, the word didn't fit. Do you say yes to your killer, your raper, your torturer? The hold in the device tightened.

   "Yes, that's it!" Olivia froze totally, her fingertips starting to tingle with the adrenalin as she continued listening, totally in trance.

   "Yes, f*ck me, f*ck me, ah yeeees!" Her eyes widened, her body unable to move as she stood there next to her bed holding her phone. Heat was rising in her cheeks, the skin turning red and feeling like the skin was burning. 

A gasp escaped her lips as a loud bonk! crawled its way through the ceiling into the room. It continued, the rythm steady. The sound of the bedframe slamming against the wall and the paws screeching over the floor. The sound was wild, very rough and overal; obscene. 

Olivia wants nothing but to go away, to somehwere she wasn't able to hear the heated sounds. 

   "Oh my God, yes! F*ck yes, keep going! Aaaahh." Sweat broke out of her palms, them clenching into fists. She was astonished, but couldn't deny the desire and the excitation tickling in her lower stomach. 

The slamming was heard more often, the sound harder than before and so was the rythm and it all was driven by the sounds of moaning. 

And all of a sudden, the manly sound made her eyes widen. So deep, turned by lust. Mr. Styles. She heard him talk, encourage her, but he was less robustious than the woman he was taking. Olivia was frozen in her spot, only thinking about him doing her right above her head and so incredibly loud. 

The pace picked up to its peak, their bodies entering the storm. Faster, and harder, the woman begging for more, encouraging him to keep going. The crescendo was growing to the point the woman was panting so incredibly hard and fast, Mr. Styles moaning.

And Olivia? Totally taking with them into the growing passion. She couldn't stop herself, listened to every sound that danced in the air. It was like she was with them, she was that woman to be exact. Her walls clenched, her panties sticking against her folds as the skin had dampened. She imagniary became the woman who was squirming in pure bliss whilst receiving the powerfull thrusts of Mr. Styles. 

And suddenly, the apotheosis arrived. The woman shrieking, almost not humany. Mr Styles growling loudly and deep like a wild and huge animal.

And then, the silence. The calm after the storm.

Sleepyness had washed away from her body and Olivia found herself on the couch, where Harry had taken her, just like Mr. Styles just took the woman that was with him. Her nails were cut, her teeth harsh as she stared out on the courtyard. Her fingertips were tingling, her body restless as she stared. 

The anger she felt towards Mr. Styles, was suddenly, and unbelievably, gone. 

All of a sudden, her eyes caught sight of fire lit in the darkness, another fire point being lit before smoke danced its way through the night, slowly disappearing. Her eyes widened, seeing Mr. Styles complete black figure stand on the balcony, one step taken backwards as he leaned with his forearms onto the railing. He seemed relaxed, the position radiating a feeling Olivia wished she would feel at that moment. 

But what astonished her, was the absentia of the woman, the woman who's body was thrown into a sea of exhaustion and tingling loins, the flames having warmed them up to the extreme.

She watched Mr. Styles smoke before Olivia gasped, seeing his hand raise into the air before the waving movement was made. Olivia was frozen, catched in a kubus of ice and her heart pumping to keep her blood streaming through the cold. 

And that was when reality set in, she was quick to get on her knees on the couch and pull the curtains back before plopping back down on the couch. Only to regret the vain move she made. Sighing loudly, she shook her head before going through her hair with her hands. Her eyes fell on the book, Le Voisin, she had to read for French Literature. 

Once again, her body went numb. The exact same moment in her life had taken place in Colombe's life - her neighbor above her taking a woman. And both the men were rough, making sure to make enough noise to keep them from sleep.

   "Oh my God..." Olivia whispered, before running to her room, grabbing her phone and starting to create the message.

You were right. You were so fucking right. (03:37 A.M.)

***

COMMENT & VOTE <3

OH THE CONFUSION

Who do you think Olivia texted and what do you think she means with it? :) COMMENT! 

I know it is a short chapter, but once again, it was meant to be... sounds quite philosophical but yeah hahah xxx