IX.❦ "He can't compare."

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

                          IX.❦ "He can´t compare."

Olivia's eyes widened as his lips came close, only to place onto her jawline and suck as soon as they came in touch. She gasped, her hands immediately fisting the material he wore as Harry's tongue danced its way over his skin; fast, tempting and oh so breathtaking. Her neck tilted to the side, giving him more space to make sure Olivia and other people would be informed that he'd been here, straddling her, kissing her neck heatedly as his hands went from her shoulders downwards. 

   "Did he do this to you?" Harry mumbled against her skin, the vibration making it feel like the vein in her neck shuddered and failed in bringing her blood on time in her head; black spots dancing in her eyesight. 

   "Has he ever imprinted your neck?" 

As his fingers brushed over her slightly visible colorbones, Harry turned into a vampire. A footprint was left on her neck as his teeth nibbled on the skin and Olivia grasped his nape, pushing him fast toward her to encourage him more for continuing. 

   "Mmm." Olivia hummed.

She hadn't expect herself to give in so easily, but she did. He had the control over her she was scared of. He'd drag her down and then take her in and make her feel a kind of emotion that resulted in nothing but surrender.

His hands fell down to her hips, and he sat down onto the couch, grabbing one of her wrists and pulling her on top of him. She straddled Harry's lap, looking in his forest-coloured eyes. Harry pushed a lock of her hair behind her shoulder, his fingertips tracing over the hicky he'd given. Olivia closed her eyes, taking in a tiny breah through her nose as the skin tingled under his touch. 

But her eyes flew open as Harry pulled up her shirt. She looked him dead in the eye as he waited for her to raise her arms in the air. When not, he leaned forward, his hot breath falling into her ear. 

   "Raise your arms or I will f*cking rip your shirt off you and do so with the rest of the clothes." Heat splashed over Olivia's cheeks before she raised her arms, allowing him to remove the clothing and then grope at her breasts. Her hands leaned on his shoulders as she looked at him, her head falling a few inches down as he kneeded the skin through her soft bra. Her back was slightly arched, her chest sensitive  against the material before Harry was quick to pull it off. 

The bump in his jeans started to push against Olivia and when she squirmed because of Harry touching her bare chest, more pleasure caused by the friction shot through her body. Harry's pupils had dilated, which she saw just before he leant forward and wrapped his mouth around the soft pink nub. Licking and sucking, he made her feel like jelly sitting on top of him 

   "Has he ever done this to you? Made you feel like this?" 

Olivia hummed again at feeling the vibration against the hardened nub and the hot breath washing over her bare skin. Her hand was soon grabbed and taken with Harry in his own route. When he placed her hand down on his jeans, the length of his c*ck was felt against her palm. The hair in her neck straightened at the feeling of him and Harry guided her hand over himself, palming him through his jeans. 

A low hum escaped his mouth before he bit down onto her reddened and sensitive skin, making her gasp with a light sound of her voice joining. Her hand shook slightly with a bit of incertitude as she undid the button and unzipped his jeans, his boxers coming in sight and allowing her to feel more of him when she placed her hand on top. She could feel him harden against her palm, him sighing as she added pressure.