VIII.❦ "I won't bore you out."

Her leg was starting to fall asleep, the bloodstream slowing down its power as she sat legs crossed onto the chair in front of the desk. A pencil was in her hand, the ink waiting to be released.

But the paper lying in front of her on the wood was as white as the wood was, except for the black lines that were printed so she was able to write on it. Again, Olivia tilted her head up, looking at the assignment she had gotten through her mail.

Dear students,

   I long for your tiny project to be lying in my mailbox at before 11:00 AM Monday as I'd like to use them for the Poetry English Literature lesson.

The project:

   Write a poem about someone you met, someone who has or had got quite an influence on you. Rhyming and using a subject (Ex. I, she, it, we, etc.) are forbidden. Good luck.

   I look forward to see you Monday,

King regards,

Mr. Hambiller.

Her eyes were drooping by now, dark spots dancing in her eyes as her eyelids were swollen. Her whole body was praying for rest, for just only a  little bit of sleep.

But her neigbor wouldn't let her.

   It's in your eyes, a colour fade out

   looks like a new transition.

   "FUCK YOU MISTER STYLES!" Olivia yelled before she heard a crack and looked at her pencil that was pushed into the wood.

   It's starting up and shaking your ground

   Turning your head to see a new day calling.

   "YES I KNOW A NEW DAY IS CALLING SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Exactly then, the music was turned down a bit, but it was still loud enough to make her feel the vibration under her ass through the chair.

Finally, her body let reality go. Even the loud music couldn't keep her up anymore. Her head fell forward, her eyes closing and her body slipping away from earth. Darkness blinded her, new dreams starting as her head lay on the still white paper.

~+~+~

   "Rough night?"

   "Shut up."

   "Don't mind my language as I am just being honest, but you look like shit."

   "Thanks." Olivia spoke back before the timer beeped and Olivia stood up from the machine she'd been pushing away so her bum and upper legs were burning in fire. "That's it for today." She concluded before taking a swig of the water. But she lost balance, her legs like jelly and she had to grab onto the arms of the chair she'd been sitting on to keep herself up.

   "Follow me." Harry ordered and she sighed before obeying, walking towards the changing rooms. "Grab all your stuff." Frowning, Olivia obeyed, wanting nothing more than to go home and lay in bed. Maybe she needed to change her sleep patterns. Sleep during the daylight and stay up during the nighttime. Only then she realized she had college four times a week plus work at the tank-station.

Harry came back up to her with his black coat on, looking just like the person he was how she'd seen him for the first time; at the tank-station.

   "Where's your car?" He asked, walking out of the sport-center and his eyes looking everywhere.