IV.❦ "Good girl."

[THE OLD COVER OR THIS (THE NEW) ONE ? COMMENT!]

                                   IV.❦

The sound of the alarm beeping woke Olivia up from her sleep. She groaned and rolled onto her back, the sensors in the bed immediately noticing the changes of her getting awake like her breathing and heartbeat and the alarm turned off. 

Sighing, she felt how tired she still was after only 6 hours of sleep with one hour staying awake. Olivia rubbed her eyes before getting up and strolling into the kitchen because of the lack of cafeïne. a cup of coffee was made four tiny spoons of sugar in it along with two serves of milk. 

After having made a slice of bread with filet american, she at and drank it in silence at the kitchen table, looking out on the parking-area of the flatbuilding. The night was still there, the sky would start to light up in maybe half an hour and the streets still looked dead. 

Once done with everything, Olivia made herself ready and when it finally was a quarter past seven, she was done with everything and made herself another cup of coffee to take with her on her way to the uni. She locked the door behind her and walked through the sun that was going raise and settle into the air, giving the snow that was covering the ground a twinkle.

   "Miss Wallace, you're up early again!" Olivia looked up, seeing the janitor, Miss Smith standing in the doorframe of her little work room.

   "Uni started again." Olivia shrugged and Miss Smith pouted.

   "Aw, poor girl. Make the best of it, yeah?"Olivia chuckled, hoisting her shoulder-bag more onto her shoulder and nodded.

   "I try." Miss Smith now laughed too at her joke and suddenly, Olivia knew she could use this conversation. "So, do we have a new neighbor?" 

The eyes of Miss Smith immediately widened, a big grin spreading across her face as she eagerly nodded. "Oh yes, and a hell of a new neighbor." 

   "What do you mean?" Olivia asked, her eyes narrowing and her head cocking to the side before taking a sip of her still hot coffee.

   "Oh Miss Wallace, he is such a gentleman!" Miss Smith said before dreamily facing the ceiling. "Really handsome might I add."

Olivia didn't know what to answer to that, so she just nodded her head and then looked over at the door. 

   "Well, I should get going to not miss the bus." She said and Miss Smith seemed to get back to reality, facing Olivia again before her eyes widened.

   "Of course my dear! Go!" She laughed and Olivia shook her head at the elder woman, a smile on her face as she exited the flatbuilding with a wave and walked towards the bus-stop with music playing in her ears. Once she stepped into the buss, she scanned her pass and went to sit totally in the back on her way to uni.

+~+~+

   "What are you going to do tonight?" Jamie asked her best friend who was standing by her locker putting all the books in her bag that she needed for making homework over the weekend. 

Olivia shrugged, turning around to face Jamie. "Reading, I guess."

Jamie huffed and pulled up one eyebrow. "Sounds like fun." 

   "Shut up." I spat but chuckled right after before closing the locker and pulling on my jacket.

   "Well this new kid called Niall is throwing a party and everyone is invited, care to join?" Jamie asked as they walked side by side towards the exit of the university and walked down the stairs once outside.