7 | Hyperventilate |

Start from the beginning

She knocked on Jimin's door again.

"What brings you here again?" Jimin asked awkwardly still remembering when Rosé kissed his cheeks.

"Well I just wanted to pay you a visit" Rosé said

Jimin pulls her with him.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" Rosé asked

Jimin led her to the outside territory of the farm.

"Where are we?" Rosé asked this time

"We're here at the Villa near my farm" Jimin said

Rosé noticed a lot of big houses and what took her attention the most is the playground.

"Ooh.. I miss being a child" Rosé said as she ran towards the swing and started swinging.

Jimin eyesmiled  and was about to swing with her when a bunch of kids started barging unto him.

"Go away! Pabo!" A girl kid said

"Look! It's the crazy guy again!" The other yelled

They started smacking him making him fall to the ground and they kept laughing at him.

"Wahh crazy guy!!" The other kid mockingly call him.

They started pouring insults to Jimin.

"Unnie, why are you with him? He's crazy, weird, and childish" A little boy asked Rosé.

Rosé couldn't take it anymore, she dragged the kids away from Jimin.

"Yah! All of you stop it! What are you guys saying? He's not crazy, childish, nor weird. He's kind, gentle, and genius. Aigoo, you kids are just too much! Go back to your homes! You kids are weirder!" Rosé shouted angrily at the kids.

She then helped Jimin up and left the playground with him, leaving the shocked kids behind.

"Are you alright?" Rosé asked Jimin as they both sat on a bridge with the stream flowing down endlessly just below them

Jimin nodded. "It was always like that when I came here. Those kids would mock me. But it's like I'm getting used to it"

"Why are you like that? You should fight back to those kids and not let them disrespect you like that, you're older than them...aigoo."

"Rosé ssi...."

"Hmm?"

"Thank You.... Thank you for being a great friend to me. I never thought we'd somehow get along like this"

Rosé leaned her head on his shoulder which made his heart beat faster more than 2x.

A yawn escaped from her lips.

"I'm really sleepy Jiminie...I really love this place you know. That's why I decided to keep on visiting you here" Rosé said

Flashforward >>>

Jimin and Rosé started going back to his farm.

"You could stay here for tonight if you'd want to" Jimin muttered

"Maybe not for now... I still have some matters to do, I think I need to go back to Seoul for the product. I promise I'd pay you back a visit." Rosé said

"Let me drive you home then"

"Aniyo.. It's alright... Goodbye Jimin" Rosé said as she kissed Jimin on the cheeks again.

She then waved him goodbye leaving him frozen at the moment.

Jimin touched his burning cheeks.

What was that kiss for? Why does she keeps on kissing me on the cheeks?... My hearteu...Jimin thought.

Jimin looked at her as she slowly
goes farther and farther.

                      | end of Chapter |