7 | Hyperventilate |

The next day....

Rosé decided to visit Jimin in the farm bringing baskets of goodies.

*knock knock*

Jimin opens the door and let her in.

Rosé awkwardly bows down and sits down the living room couch, and Jimin sat across her drinking a glass of juice.

She then places the basket of goodies she brought on top of the table in front of her.

"Jimin... I'm really sorry about yesterday" Rosé said

"It's alright... I'm sorry too for overreacting yesterday" Jimin said gently.

"Really? You aren't mad at me anymore? You forgive me?" Rosé's eyes sparkled

"Yes, I've thought about it yesterday, I realized that you did it because you were tired of the challenge and I understand that"

Rosé smiled widely, she didn't know what has gotten into her but in a swift move, she kissed Jimin on the cheeks.

Jimin froze in spot and felt himself blushing endlessly and hyperventilating

Did she just kissed me on the cheeks?...Jimin thought

"Jimin? Jimin?" Rosé tried to get his attention back but he was still in a trance because of what Rosé did

Jimin instantly stood up which startled Rosé and ran outside whilst screaming.

He's weird, is it his first time being kissed by a girl on the cheeks?...Rosé wondered.

Jimin is now in his farm bench.
He fanned himself as he felt his cheeks as red as a tomato

What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing. According to Science, if a heart beats so fast, a person is in love. No way, I just fell in love with her....Jimin thought.

He then felt his chest with his heart beating so fast.

I'm indeed in love with that girl...Jimin thought.

The next morning....

It was a Saturday
Rosé got up and planned to visit Jimin again on his farm.

She put on her makeup and applied lipstick.

She wore a dashing overcoat like this: