Inspired

First off! I am not the best writer, like even a famous author/writer, whatever you guys rather call them makes errors too. Authors/writers admit to making mistakes and being corrected because news flash, no one is perfect.

Second, I am doing this for fun and I mean for fun. All my books are just thoughts I decide to put in books instead of keeping them inside driving me loco lol.

Thank you for giving my creation your time!

Kiama ---- When a female is used to getting hurt, she won't know how it feels when a man starts to appreciate her so she pushes him away.

___________Few Words____________

40-word Analogy from@IAmHypnoCat

"Sir... Please if you could spare some change..." I begged the man in a suit. He stared ahead, unfaltering. He kept moving. He kept avoiding, for that was the nature of a billionaire.

This story can be viewed by all though past abuse will be mentioned in this book, the past abuse that created A Woman Who struggles also possibly violent languages.

If you are somewhat against what was stated above then don't read any further and if you continue, read at your own risk.

Known before as - The Anecdote of the Abandoned Girl

This book was a part of a competition.

This is the end of Inspired

-Copyright

-238 words

Hope you enjoyed

Consider leaving a vote & comment

You inspire and motivate me, you're amazing!

❤️