The Accidents

Mom was on the phone, some stranger called her while you're in dinner with your brother, Troy. You listened to their conversation:

Mom: Hello?Who's this?..... Oh hey... We're having dinner... yeah hes here.....she's here too....ok.... what?.....You cant just take my kids from me after you left us!.....I'll ask them, Kevin....

Oh My God. It's your father. Your father who left you when you were 3 for another girl. Your parents got divorced because of that. Your dad wants to talk with your older brother.

Troy: Hey Dad....It depends to YN....Okay.....Sure dad...Ok,here she is....

Your dad wants to talk with you. The phone was already in your  ears, you dont know what to say. You're half mad half nervous and half happy because after 10 years,you'll gonna talk with your dad again.

YN: Hello Dad. It's YN

Dad: Oh hi sweetie! How are you?

YN: I'm fine. What do you want?

Dad: Oh.. I just wanna invite you to leave with me, here in LA. Move in here, sweetie, with Troy. You can have great friends here!

YN: Why should I? After you left us for just another girl and never said hi or simple "how are you" to us here in London? Why should we go there?!

Dad: Because, sweetie. I felt sorry for what I 've done to you, especially to your mom. It's my biggest mistake to leave you there in London. Im sorry sweetie.

YN: Ok, I forgave you already a long time ago.

Dad: So, will you and Troy move in here in LA with me?

YN: Ummm... Dad, it's too fast. I'll think about it. Call again tomorrow night, same time as now.

Dad: Really? Oh Great! Okay, sweetie I'll call you tomorrow! Bye! I love you!

YN: I.... I.. I l--- love you too, dad. Bye.

Its really hard for you to say "I love you too" to your dad who you never saw a decade. Now, he's getting you and your brother from you mom. You just cant say "yes", what if the life there is worse than here? More bullies? Youre already bullied your in my school and you dont wanna bullied more. But, if you say no, youll hurt your dads feelings. What shall you say to him tomorrow?

Mom: So, what's your decision YN?

YN: I'll just think about it while we're doing the dishes.

Troy: Be sure your decision be good!

YN: Sure bro. Shall we do the dishes already?

Mom: Okay, do it. Just dont break any plate!

Troy: Sure mom!

You and Troy headed to the kitchen, carrying the dirty dishes. While scrubbing the dishes with the sponge. Some flashbacks came to your mind.

flashback...........

The 10-year-old you, listening to Mrs. Wilkins as she announce something important for Father's Day.

Mrs Wilkins: Okay class, tomorrow is Father's Day. We'll gonna have a father-child celebration tomorrow. So, bring you dads!

All: Yes Mrs. Wilkins!

All of you went outside when the rang bell. Youre together with your bestfriends, Kylie,Morgan, Hubert, Harry and Jack going to the cafeteria to have lunch.  Your richest BFF, Hubert treated you all to lunch. You all sat in your usual table. Near the soccer players.

All of you talked about your dads, they were sad about you story. You cant attend the celebration because you dont have a dad. How sad is your life is.....