Chapter 9: Back Again (M)

Start from the beginning

"I missed you, Baby." He whispered breathlessly when they break the kiss.

Jessica didn't say anything and just kiss Him again, this time more passionately. Yuri squeezed Her bum so hard that made Her moan.

"You're turning Me on." He said as His kisses trailed on the base of Her neck, to Her jawline and back to Her lips.

She arch Her body backwards to give Him more access, Her hands on his shoulder, while His hands on Her back.

He traces Her body with His kisses, until He found Her weak spots, She moaned out loud as He Suck on Her sensitive spot. Yuri's kisses went back to Her neglected lips and pushed His tongue in Her mouth and started sucking.

Jessica has Her hair tied up in a bun, Yuri loves Seeing Jessica's hair down. So while pleasuring Her with His kisses His hands went up to Her hair and untie Her hair in one go. Jessica was too aroused to noticed Her hair flowed down.

"I love Your hair untied." He told Her and caress Her waist up to the side of Her breast and down to Her thighs. He slowly insert His hand inside Her blouse and she moaned because of the coldness of His hands.

He unbutton Her blouse hastily to reveal the twins that He totally missed. Seeing Her red lacy Bra that can unclasp in front.

He traced her cleavage with His hand as He cupped Her two mounds with his hands. "It fits perfectly in My hands, Baby." Jessica wasn't saying anything and just surrender Herself to Yuri.

He unclasped Her Bra and take it off Her, He then opened His mouth and engulf the lef nipple. Jessica throw Her head backwards because of the familiar sensation, Her hands caressed Yuri's hair. His lips trailed back to Her lips.

Jessica moaned and pushed Him that made Him confused. "Why?"

"Let's finish this quick. Krystal will get impatient." She whispered and stood up. They hurriedly unzip Her pants and pulled it down with Her underwear.

"Oh My gosh, You look beautiful!" Yuri hugged Her, His face on Her stomach. He licked Her belly button that made Her scream in pleasure.

"Oh my gosh, Yuri!!" The Tanned Guy then lifted Her left leg and put it on his shoulder, He then suck the swollen clit that's waiting to be loved.

Jessica screamed as she came in Yuri's mouth.

Yuri smiled and lick Her clean as Jessica asked Him to stand up that He gladly did, She then unbuckled His belt and pulled His pants and boxers off.

Yuri sit again and waited for Her, She looked at His erected shaft that's and blushed. Jessica didn't let Him wait any longer and straddled on His lap as She kissed Him again.

"Put it in. I want to feel You inside Me again." She whispered. Yuri jerked Himself before He teased her clit with the tip of His hard on.

"F*ck Me now!" Jessica commanded.

He smiled at Her impatience and slowly inserted His big member in Her wet pussy. She keeps on moaning louder and louder by the big member since She's still not used to this.

"Ride Me hard, Baby." Yuri whispered.

Jessica kissed Him and slowly bounce up and down on him. "Ahh!" She closed Her eyes while Yuri"s looking at her intimately.

Seeing Her mound jiggle as She ride Him made His shaft even more harder and bigger. He licked and sucked Her breast alternately to help Her cum.

"Ahh.. ahh. Yuri-ahh. I'm near. Oh.. My.. gosh.. help Me.." Yuri bucked His hips and Her eyes rolled in pleasure when He hit Her G-Spot.