Chapter 8: Fight Again

Start from the beginning

Jessica pulled away, "You got what You want. Stop it already." She strictly said.

"But I miss Your warmth, Baby." Yuri sweet talk again.

"Don't worry when We arrive to the city, You will feel the warmth that You want." She seductively said licking Her lips that made Him almost drool.

"I can't wait."

"Yeah. Victoria must be really excited to feel Your warmth."

"I don't like Her. I want You."

"Cut it out, Kwon. You won't be getting anything from Me anymore."

They have arrived to the City, Tiffany decided to go to Taeyeon's pad, same thing with Nicole and Hyoyeon. Of course Sunny and Sooyoung went home together while Yoong went to Their company. Their mom was looking for Him because She misses Her Youngest Son.

Yuri agreed to bring Jessica and Krystal home due to Taeyeon's request.

Krystal was still sleeping when They arrived at the Apartment. He carried Her to Nicole's room to let Her rest. He let himself feel at home and cooked dinner for them while Jessica was freshening up.

"Where did You put Krystal? She's not in Our room."

"I brought Her to Nicole's room." He said without looking at Her. "Alright dinner's ready. Let's eat."

Yuri took out two sets of plates, glass, spoon and fork while Jessica stayed seated doing nothing. He scooped rice and put it on Her plate as well as the stew that He made. Jessica was watching His every move. "Sicababy, say ahh."

"I can eat on My own."

"But I want to feed You."

"You're acting like a kid, Yul. Stop it." She remarked.

"I was just trying to feed You, why are you making it big?" Yuri said and walked to the couch. Plopping himself on it and turn on the TV.

She sighed feeling guilty, She walked to Him and sit beside Him. "Yul.. come on, let's eat." She poke Him but He's not responding.

"I was just.. fine, You win feed Me now." She said but the Tanned Guy was still ignoring Her. "Hey, are You mad? Kwon Yuri talk to Me."

"Yul, look at Me. Fine. Be that way." Jessica walk back to the dining and eat alone.

She would glance at Him from time to time but He's just so busy watching movie. After She ate She went to Her room and slam the door close.

She was playing on Her phone, waiting for Yuri to knock and coo Her but there's nothing, She stood up and walk to the door, She was about to open it when She heard Yuri talking to someone.

"Yeah! I just arrived. I'm actually not home.. what? You're gonna wait for Me? Okay then. Bye Victoria." She heard that name again. After a few good minutes She heard a knock on Her door and She quickly opened it.

"I'm going home." Yuri informed Her. She felt her heart twitch at the thought of Yuri going home with the Girl, Victoria.

"Fine! Go to Your Girlfriend. Stop bothering Me alright?" She said and slammed the door.

"Sica.. open up."

"Go to hell, Kwon Yuri."

"Fine then."

She went out thinking that Yuri really went home. She walked to the living room and was startled to feel someone hugged Her from behind.

"Did you think I really went home?" Yuri asked kissing Her neck.