Chapter 4

You woke up the next day with all your clothes scattered on the floor and Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside you.

You missed a call from Kim Taehyung

You heard your phone ring but ignored it. You knew it was from him.

You didn't want to think about him.
You didn't want to hear his voice.
At least, not now.
You just wanted to rest.

"Hey..." Jungkook said with his raspy voice, making you look at him. You felt your cheeks turn red when you realized what happened yesterday.

"Let's forget what happened." you murmured. He sighed. "If you want to forget so bad, you know I can help." Jungkook smirked.

His eyes traveled to your lips, puffy and swollen from all the kissing that happened last night. You emitted a silent sigh and smirked back as he approached you. Your tongues fought in a battle of dominance, but you eventually lost.

Kim Taehyung is calling you

"Shit." You cursed as you pulled away from him.

You answered him.

"WHAT THE FCK DO YOU WANT NOW?!" You yelled over the phone.

It was clear that you were pissed since he Literally ruined the moment.

"Where are you?" He asked calmly over the phone.
"None of your business!" You yelled.

Jungkook stared at you, holding his laughter.
You shot a glare at him and he immediately stopped.

"You're at Jungkook's place aren't ya?" He teased.
He was getting on your nerves.

"It's 7:45 am in the fcking morning and you're already pissing me off!" You swore and hung up the phone.

That's when Jungkook laughed his ass off.

"Fck this sht I'm going home."

You went home, but your parents weren't there.
You saw most of your things being moved out of the house. Including that bunny plushie Yugyeom gave you in 8th grade.

"Get all of your stuff. We're moving out."
Taehyung said from the kitchen. His tone sounded serious, something you never knew he could be.

'Hmph. Bipolar bastard.'

You grabbed most of your stuff and got changed. You could actually still smell Jungkook's perfume on your jacket, but you really didn't care.

You left your room, only to find yourself being dragged by the waist by none other than Kim Taehyung.

He dragged you inside the car.

You still couldn't bring yourself to look at him, for you were still mad.
And heck, did he look like he was mad at you too.

"I thought you were mine."

You looked at him and he smirked devilishly.

"What the fck Taehyung?" You said as you noticed his hand going up your thigh.
"You did it with him didn't you?" He asked.

You didn't answer.
He gripped your thigh harder, brought his lips to your ear and whispered huskily;

"This body is mine, whether you like it or not."