|fifteen|

"you shouldn't have said no."

"and why not?" i know i shouldn't backtalk him. i dont know what he is capable of. but im stubborn as fuck, so im going to stand my ground. 

i quickly whip myself around to face him. "what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

i knew i shouldn't have backtalked him.

Billie snaked his arms around my waist, threw me on the bed, and handcuffed my hands to the headboard.

"you wanna act like a bitch? then im gonna treat you like one. a dirty, dirty bitch." he said.

his voice spoke rage. but his face showed despair. 

no matter how much i kicked, screamed, and slashed my body around, he didnt budge. 

he continued to stare me in the eyes with his saddened eyes.

"you're going to learn to respect me. you're going to do what i say. if you disobey me, you'll be punished. and not in a kinky way."

he looked at me one more time, and then proceeded to walk out of the room, and lock the door behind him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

i cried for hours. that's all i could do. at least until i fell asleep because my eyes were practically swollen shut from all of my sobbing. pathetic.

i have never felt this much panic swarm over my body. i could hear his footsteps approaching the door. 

"listen here, whore. im going to uncuff you. but only for a cigarette. im sure you're dying. but if you try any shit, your privileges will be taken away. and trust me, you don't want that." 

he lead me by my arm to his back patio, where he gave me a menthol and a lighter. 

"you have two minutes. smoke the damn cigarette." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

sorry its short im lazy