|seven|

after a long, exhausting battle with sleep, I eventually fell asleep lying in my abductor's arms.

my awakening however, was not so peaceful.

"Evelynn, wake up. now." a mans voice said. "no, fuck off." I said, sleepy and aggravated.

"get your ass up." the testosterone filled voice said once more,

"i will beat the fuck out of you with a goddamn alarm clock dont even fucking try me" i said, with my eyes still closed.

thats when i was grabbed by my arm and lifted out of the bed.

to say that i was angry, was an understatement.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? PUT MY ASS DOWN OR I WILL-"

my resisting, my screaming, and my kicking were not enough to get this big man to put me down. he walked into a room with me over his shoulder, pounding on his back until he eventually threw me down on a cold, hard floor.

i looked up to see a very large man with a black ski mask on. im assuming he works for the people who took me.

he threw a bag at me and said, "get dressed. big day ahead of you." before turning around and leaving the room, shutting the large steel door.

i softly crawled over to the small blue duffel bag and opened it, expecting to see some of my clothes that i was supposed to have received.

inside the bag is not my clothing.

i pull a short, tight black dress along with a matching set of black lingerie and a pair of black pumps out of the bag.

i guess i really had no choice but to put on the outfit given to me.

/time skip/

as soon as i was done getting dressed, the same very large man came through the steel doors.

"lets go. you and Billie Joe have some things to do today." he said, grabbing my arm and walking, not allowing me to walk at my own pace.

click. clack. click. clack.

the sound of my heels on the floor was the only sound that filled this long hallway i was being taken down. the silence was deafing.

i eventually saw a black SUV come into sight. hopefully theyre taking me somewhere far from here. we approached the car, and immediately men in sunglasses and formal suits stood up and escorted me to the vehicle.

they opened the back car door for me as i got in. there sat the one and only, Billie Joe.

"good, Evelynn, youre here. so here is whats going to happen." he said, putting his phone down, and turning to look at me.

"i have some very important business to do down in Sacramento. and all i need you to do is to accompany me, and stay silent. don't leave my side. don't go anywhere with anyone but me or my team. got it?'

obviously this seemed like illegal business, but i was in no position to oppose.

________________________________________

guess whos back