|thirteen|

"Evelynn" Billie Joe whispered softly. 

it was still pretty early. the sun hasn't even risen yet.

i pretended to be asleep because i seriously did not want to deal with Billie right now. 

"oh, come on. i know you're not asleep. now get your ass out of bed and come smoke a cigarette with me."  

i got out of bed, and went into Billie's closet and got one of his comfy sweatshirts, slipped on his houseshoes, and put my hair in a ponytail.

i followed Billie to his back patio, and sat down as he gave me a cigarette and a lighter.

i couldn't even get two hits before he began attempting to spark a conversation. 

"y'know, i never really got to know much about you." 

"okay? you're not supposed to. what do you think i am? your friend? your wife? no. you know why i'm here. i'm only here to help you get drugs. dont try and pretend like we were meant to be. don't pretend like you didn't rip me out of my home." i snapped. 

i didn't mean to snap. but it just.. it just happened. i know he kind of rescued me from an abusive household. but this is not the way i wanted to be rescued. 

"i..i'm sorry." Billie Joe said, choking to get the words out. "but i understand. ill get you a room. ill get you a wardrobe. ill get you anything you need. but we will only see each other for business. and business only." he finished, taking one last hit of his cigarette, and going back inside.

i sat there, stunned. i know i shouldn't have said that. in a way, i felt awful for the things i said. but i know i shouldn't. he kidnapped me. 

___________________________________________________________________________

i know, i know, this chapter is really late and really short. my bestfriend just moved in with me and its almost christmas so ive been busy as fuck. but i give you permission to cut my arm off.