8- Lunar New Year Festival

Hello, I have a short announcement! I will also be posting tomorrow because tomorrow is my birthday,yay! Make sure to check tomorrow's chapter as well..

'To give up is to forget everything, to let every single piece of our memory, go.'

Concubine Yu is getting so much attention since the emperor personally bring her to the palace. Many concubines want to be her friends and get close to her. She even reserved a front row position for the dancing.

"I heard the emperor is very young? Is he?" A concubine Asks.

"Jiejie, Yu Jiejie, tell me is the emperor handsome?"

"Is he gentle?"

"He is," she says "he is the most handsome man Jiejie has ever seen."

"How's his appearance?!" They get more excited.

"He is very beautiful, like a celestial being! His eyebrows and lashes are very thick, his almond eyes are full of love but sharp at the same time, and his lips is the softest thing ever!"

"How about his body?!"

"Try to guess! If meimei guess he's fat and old, meimei is wrong! I think the emperor is only in his early 20's. His body is well built, his arm is strong and the emperor even has an abs!" Yu concubine explains.

"Oooh, jiejie is so lucky!" The concubines start to fangirl over the emperor.

"Yes, jiejie is so lucky." She smiles proudly.

_____

"Emperor, Crown Prince and Second Prince have just arrived!"

The emperor smiles brightly and quickly go to welcome his sons.

Small princes run to their father happily. The emperor gives them a big hug. He misses his child very much. He then pinch Jiang-er's cheeks because they are just too cute.

"Father, please stop it!" Jiang-er says.

"Father, where is mother?" Tu-er asks.

"She will be arrived soon." The emperor answers, "oh look, here she is!"

Jiang-er and Tu-er run to the empress. They are so happy to be reunited with their mother. The empress kneels so she could hug her children closer.

"Mother misses the both of you." She said burying her face in a big hug.

"Lets have lunch together!" The emperor is very excited as he walks closer.

He piggybacks Jiang-er and carry Tu-er at the same time. The princes laugh and punch their father playfully. The empress walks behind them gracefully to the dining hall.

"So, how is Jiang-er's study?" The emperor asks.

"Jiang-er is doing great father, however sometimes Jiang-er is very tired because of swordplay."

"Hmm.. you are right, swordplay is really tiring. And how about Tu-er?"

"Tu-er loves swordplay father, the master says that Tu-er is very talented!"

"Is that so? Mother is very proud of you!" The empress compliments.

"Father, can we stay longer here? Jiang-er miss being with father and mother.." Jiang-er holds his father's hand, looking all pitiful with his big round eyes.

"Yes father, pleaseeee.." Tu-er also joins.

"Hmm.." the emperor fake thinking, making his sons' heart pounding. "Okay, if only you kiss father's cheeks."