7- Concubine Yu

Servants are busy preparing the bed for the emperor. Actually, he rarely, almost never sleeps in this chamber. It is big and magnificent as it's the emperor's, but the bed is dusty.

The chamber is called Nian Jing chamber. This is the place for him to bed his concubines. The emperor isn't allowed to bring any concubine to his personal room for safety and privacy reason.

After the room is ready, the emperor enters and wait for his concubine.

Not long after, a beautiful young woman walk in wearing simple red hanfu. Her hair is tied in a loose ponytail with only minimal decoration. Her small face is snow-white as she put face powder, her red lips curved into a smile when the emperor asks her to sit on the bed.

She smiles shyly to the emperor and sits in a proper manner. The emperor brushes her hair from her face, wanting to see her. She is pretty, maybe only 17-18 years old.

The emperor removes concubine Yu's hairpins slowly and untie her long black hair, which is as smooth as silk. Her perfume scent polluted the whole room when she brushes her hair off, showing her beautiful neck and shoulder. The emperor rolled up the concubine's sleeve, checking her virginity mark.

When he found it, he kisses her neck and pulls her closer. Concubine Yu closes her eyes and gives up her body control to the emperor. Because today, is the best night in her life.

"Did you see the concubine?" A servant gossips.

"Yes, it is so shocking that the emperor personally bring someone home." Another one replies.

"From what I see, she is the innocent type. Perhaps his majesty like cute girls." She whispers.

"I was also both shocked and excited when Bai Lu told us to prepare Nian Jing palace."

"We may have a favoured concubine now!"

"Oh girls, stop the crap! You will be beheaded if the emperor hears!"

"His majesty won't hear us, he is currently busy having fun with lady Yu!" Someone jokes and they all laugh.

_
The sun rises and so do concubine Yu. She quickly takes a bath and goes to the connecting room to get her hair and makeup done.

It is a norm for a concubine to get dressed completely before the emperor wakes up. So the emperor doesn't see her in a messy appearance. And then she will greet the emperor.

Concubine Yu waited patiently with a pot of tea. She wouldn't mind to wait in her kneeling position for another day because she is that happy. However, soon after, the emperor wakes up. He looks at the girl who offers him black tea. He doesn't know why everyone thinks that he likes black tea, when it's not actually his favourite. But he'll drink it anyway, he never complained though. Maybe that's why people think he likes it.

"Thank you. You may have a cup too." The emperor sips the tea.

"This concubine wouldn't dare." She says still being a shy bunny. Her cheeks is as red as tomato.

"Do you have a pleasant night yesterday?" He asks in the name of manner.

"Yes, your majesty." She says couldn't look at the emperor.

The emperor laughs at the cute concubine and continues, "Lady Yu, is there anything that you want? Just name it, this emperor will give it to you."

"Your majesty's presence is more than enough for this lowly concubine."

After they're done, concubine Yu walks outside the palace and get into the sedan. She keeps on checking her hand, which doesn't have any red dot anymore.