Preface

Epigraph

  ". . . And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. . . Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.

-Marilyn Monroe 

Nadine

From when I was 10 years old, I believed in fairy tales, happy endings, and forever. I believed in love until one day I found out that those things don't exist in real life. Hell, it didn't even exist with my parents. 

What existed were marriage contracts and agreements. That's what their marriage was all about, which I have always thought was real love. Since then, I hated the idea of falling in love and finding your forever. 

And when I finally gave it a chance, I ended up building a wall around and locking  my heart up in chains to protect it from those who try to deceive and fool me. When I fell for Jai Art, I didn't realize the heartbreak and lies it came with it. 

I almost became just another fool. No matter how much I try, he just keeps coming back to ruin me. I wasn't ready to open my heart when he came and I am still not ready when keeps forcing his way back in. 

If Jai's intention is to make me just another fool, then I intend to make him just another idiot-- with the help of another player.  

And would you look at that-- the acronym for Just Another Idiot is his name itself. 

J.A.I.

Playlist

Birdy & Rhodes- Let It All Go

Little Mix- Boy

Sleeping at Last- Saturn

Peter Manos- In My Head

Avril Lavigne- Complicated

Christina Perri- Jar of Hearts

Miley Cyrus- I Hope You Find It

Ed Sheeran- Happier

Ariana Grande- My Everything

Ariana Grande- Honeymoon Avenue