"I hope you feel better soon Olivia" Amelia said letting Liv's name slip from her tongue like she had said it a million times before to the brunette. She was just so damn sexy and confusion.

"Thank you Miss Roberts" Liv replied giving her lecturer a light smile as Amelia smirked like she almost enjoyed how Liv called her that.

"I'll have another student bring your bag out to you" Amelia said before turning around and heading for the bathroom door as Liv breathed out, her head fuzzy from the closeness and light touches of the older woman and for once Amelia had left the brunette without being a bitch or saying something hurtful.

Liv was gobsmacked to what just happens between her and Amelia Roberts. Did Amelia actually just say she would spank her, Liv normally would find anything like that cringey but when it came to Amelia Roberts she could make ice melting look hot.

The brunette made her way home and curled up in bed as she found her hangover being taking over by tiredness. She kept going over what happened in the bathroom in her head and literally could not get the thoughts of Amelia's touches out of her head.

Liv could feel her face flush as she remembered the older woman's hot breath, she just wished Amelia took her there and then but she knew Amelia was all about teasing her, wanting her to want her. It was driving Liv insane.

Liv felt her phone vibrate next to her as she looked at the number not recognising it, she decided to not bother to answer it. Closing her eyes she couldn't help but picture Amelia's blue eyes, they were cold when they looked at her at times but this afternoon the woman had acted different around Liv. Her soft tone and seductive ways, if they weren't in the bathroom the brunette was sure she would have fallen into Amelia's trap, she couldn't let that happen.

Liv's phone vibrated once again as the brunette groaned picking it up and reading the message.

Don't give me another reason to be a angry with you. Answer your phone Miss Stone!

"Holy shit" Liv gasped as she sat up in bed reading the message again. Nobody called her Miss Stone. Fucking hell, it couldn't be her, could it? The brunette could feel her heart race as she stared at the words, it did sound like something Amelia would say and it was short and to the point which is exactly how her lecturer spoke to her.

Liv jumped as her phone began to vibrate once again with an incoming call from the same number she didn't have stored in her phone. She gulped as she slid the answer button and held the phone to her ear. Their was silence on the other end of the phone as Liv struggled to keep breathing in check.

"Olivia.." rang through her ears and she felt those words hit her core as she gulped. It was in facts Amelia's Roberts sexy voice on the end of the line, the way she said Liv's name drove the brunette wild.

"Yes" was all Liv could reply and she was grateful her voice didn't sound croaky.

"Good I wasn't sure if it was the right number on the system or not" Amelia said a little more harshly in her normal tone as Liv nodded, that explained where the older woman got her mobile number.

"Well it's me" Liv replied simply as she bit her lip.

"Good..I was phoning to see how you are after this afternoon" Amelia said as the brunette couldn't help the smile they appeared on her face.

"Are you worried about me Miss Roberts" Liv replied smirking into the phone she was going to have some fun with this since Amelia had done nothing but played her like a fool since they had met.

"I erm..no..I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Amelia stuttered almost causing Liv to laugh, she never thought she would see the day where Amelia was struggling for words, she was normally a cocky bitch.