THE LYCANS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - pt. 2

Not very Christmassy, but I heard this song yesterday and fell in love! It's beautiful and suits Seb and Cel perfectly ♥️

I don't remember much of the movie, as Sebastians expert fingers had immediately delved into my curls and begun working his magic. The gentle tingles and the warmth he provided lulled me into a wonderful sleep and I briefly remembered being carried into bed and the gentle kiss he'd laid against my forehead as he whispered sweet nothings to me. Morning eventually came, and the slivers of light that danced across my skin brought a smile to my face. I turned around, my arm ready to rest against Sebastian's chest, only to find him gone, and I immediately sat up, scanning the room to find him, and I noted that his scent was very faint. My eyes zeroed in on the small white card that sat on my bedside table. I gently picked it up, smiling as a gentle waft of Sebastian hit my nose.

Good morning my princess,

Since you've never celebrated Christmas properly, we have decided to fill that part of your life to do as best as we can. Meet us downstairs when you're ready.

Love,
Seb

And after reading the final words, my heart swelled in my chest as tears prickled in my eyes. I took a moment to appreciate the position that I was currently in in life. I had family. I had love. The things I'd so desperately wanted as I'd grown we're finally mine and I let the tears of joy fall down my cheeks. I read the note over once more and immediately I began to buzz with excitement. I ripped the covers from me, ignoring the cold that nipped at my bare legs and ran into the bathroom. I threw myself under the shower, coating myself with the lusciously lavender scented soaps and shampoos. As I left, I decided to leave my hair as it was and I walked straight into the wardrobe with my mind set on the outfit I wanted to wear.

I saw the glint of maroon and smiled as my fingers ran across it. I immediately dropped the towel and pulled the dress up over my body. As the smooth silk settled I admired the dress on my body in the mirror. The large diamond shaped cut out on the back paired with a halter neck and tight bodice melded beautifully with a short flowing skirt complimented both the tone of my skin and my curves. I gently brushed through my hair, before placing a small flower crown atop my head, and I opted to be bare footed.

I slowly walked through the halls, noting the gentle hum of music in the air. The halls were lit with dainty fairy lights and the excitement brought a spring to my step. I couldn't help it and burst into a gentle run, finding myself at the too of the stairs, where I saw a glimpse of the four lycans. Benjamin stood tall with his dirty blonde hair slicked back, in a simple pale blue dress shirt and dark grey suit trousers, paired with a matching silky waist coat and I didn't fail to note the sparkling piece on his wrist. He conversed merrily with Catori who's hair was pulled up messily into an elegant looking bun, with curly tendrils encasing her face. Her plump lips were a bold red, the went beautifully with the diamond encrusted gold dress she wore that glinted in the light with each gentle movement. She smiled brightly as she spoke with Ben, who as always had a boyish grin upon his face. Irene looked graceful in a long flowing blue dress with a high slit that exposed her smooth creamy thighs. Her face was bare of any makeup and her large bouncing curls were left in their usual state, framing her face like a lions mane.

And then I saw him.

With each movement, I noticed the way his muscles flexed beneath the well fitting black dress shirt. His large frame pulled against the expensive looking material and his sleeves were rolled up on his strong forearms just the way i liked. Over his shoulder, he held a deep red blazer with dark patterns of roses all over, and in his other, white wine in an expensive looking glass. His dark hair seemed messy, although with the dark tendrils that loomed over his face, my face had begun to burn due to the thoughts that began to invade my mind. I took a deep breath and began to walk down the stairs and Sebastian was the first to notice me. His frame instantly became rigid as he drank the sight of me in. I noted the way his adam's apple bobbed as he quickly chugged what little wine remained left although his eyes never left my own. With quick even strides he was by the foot of the stairs, his large hand outstretched and I happily placed my own hand within his. He pulled me to his side the second my feet were on the floor.

"It seems our guest of honour has arrived," he said, his eyes boring into mine for a moment before he turned to the others. I too looked outwards and noticed the decorations everywhere. Streams of tinsel lined the walls and Christmas lights adorned the few decorative plants in the foyer.

"When did you guys even do this?" I asked, eyes wide as I looked at each one of them.

"But, you haven't even seen anything yet," Sebastian said as he winked down at me. They all shared a knowing smile, as they led me into the living room and my breath was taken from me as I stared into the center of the room. The sofas had all been moved to the edges of the room, and in their place stood a large Christmas tree. Wrapped around it were large strings of silver tinsel and glitter covered baubles dangled gently from the tree. The tree itself wsd sprinkled with silver glitter that glinted as the white fairy lights shone brightly.

I looked up and instead of a star was met with a sleek crescent moon, and I looked around the three lycans in question.

"Your name means moon, and it was my stylistic prowess that thought it would be a nice touch." Benjamin says proudly as he smiles up at the moon atop the tree.

"Well, really it was me, but I'll let Ben claim responsibility," came the gentle voice of Catori and I smiled.

"Thank you all," I said simply.

"No need to thank us yet, you haven't opened your presents!" came Irene's excited voice.
I simply smiled and shook my head.

"I don't need to, just to tell you all how much I appreciate you." I said, and Sebastian's arm snaked around my waist, as he squeezed gently, placing a kiss atop my forehead.

The lycans all smiled at me gently as we all slowly sat around the tree. And it was in that moment I took in the sheer size of the presents there. Some even seemed bigger than myself, and suddenly I became anxious.

"I didn't get anyone any presents!" I exclaimed and they all laughed heartily.

"It's okay, we never get each other presents anyways, but it's human tradition and you were raised as a human." came Sebastian's voice, as his hand came to rest upon my back, where he seemed shocked to be met with bare skin. He parted his legs and easily lifted me to sit between his strong legs as he loosely wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Open that one," he said, pointing to a fairly large box by my feet, "It's one of my favorites that I bought for you." And I leaned forward, grabbing it between my hands as the others began to speak amongst themselves.

I shook the box beside my ear and despite it's considerable weight, I heard nothing.

I looked up at him, only to see a bright smile pulling at his plump lips.

I pulled away the elegant silver wrapping only to find a rectangular suede box. I pulled the box open and gasped at what lay inside.

There inside lay a large necklace, with pear shaped diamonds all leading to a large pigeon blood ruby in the center. The rainbow coloured sparkles that looked back at me brought a large smile to my face and I turned to see Sebastian's somewhat nervous smile.

"Do you like it?" he asked with a stutter.

I couldn't think of words to express how I felt, so without much thought, I turned in his lap and placed a hand on his cheek, and crashed my lips into his own. Our lips moved together in sync for a moment, but I remembered the others and pulled away from him, as I searched his blue-green ocean eyes. I smiled brightly and nodded, and he returned my smile.

I looked over at the others who each had presents in hand. They all had smiles on their faces. I had a smile on my face, and so did Sebastian. It was in that moment I realized the greatest present of all.

And the best present of all was us as a family wrapped in each others company.

___

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a splendid day!!!!!!!

I'm sorry this took so long, I just haven't been feeling like writing of late but I made a promise and I needed to live up to it!

Now that we are done with that, the next update will be a continuation of the storyline 😊

Did you enjoy the chapter?? What did you all get for Christmas? And to those of you who don't celebrate, how was your day!

I love you all so much, and I hope you'll all have a pleasant and restful break ♥️