c. twenty

the above picture has nothing to do with anything, i took it in my bathroom and thought it was pretty n i wanted to share x

----

Sebastian's gaze didn't once waver and he took slow even strides towards me and his frame towered over me from the seat in which I sat.

In a blur I was in his arms, staring into eyes that had darkened considerably and his arms held me in a steely grip that set my nerves ablaze, firing up through my body at lightning speed.

"I'm very sorry," I'd barely managed to squeak out and he replies simply with a deep velvety chuckle. His hands rubbed my lower back gently, a gesture that had my knees weak, and Sebastian having to pull me closer so I didn't fall.

"You shouldn't be, I can't say I don't enjoy the thought of seeing you in such," he said slowly, every breath of his tickling my lips and further melting my insides. I opened and closed my mouth, at a loss for words to say, and he smiled, bringing his thumb to close my parted lips, and his finger lingered, gently stroking my bottom lip as his gaze intensified as he stared at my lips.

He purred as he rubbed my lips and I quirked my head sideways, looking up at him, admiring his beauty.

"You make it so hard, my luna" he says, sighing gently, closing his eyes.

"I make what hard?" I asked innocently and he groans, rubbing his forehead.

"I want to kiss you, and I have ever since I laid my eyes on you,"

"So then, why don't you?" I said, a streak of bravery coming through me, and I almost regretted it, noticing how stiff Sebastian had become.

In less than a moment, Sebastian's large hands had engulfed my face, a warm smile having taken over his face and he gently leaned in towards me, placing his lips against mine and an excited purr rumbled from his chest. His lips slowly began go move against mine snd I mirrored his actions, my body coming alive at the taste of his skin.

The kiss became more urgent, and suddenly I was against the wall and Sebastian hoisted me up, my arms and legs instinctively wrapping themselves around him and our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces and I didn't want to let go. My lungs were burning for oxygen but I was burning for him and it didn't help that his large hands ran up and down my body.

We pulled apart and our breaths were heavy, and we gazed at one another, and eventually a large grin broke out on his face.

"Better than I'd ever imagined," he says with a smile. And I returned the smile.

"I can most definitely say the same thing,"

I'd insisted I pack away the rest of the clothes, despite how I enjoyed what had just occured. I'd decided to get changed, and had located a pair of my own new pyjamas, but it was as though my legs weren't my own as I dug through Sebastian's clothes, finding an old looking shirt, throwing it over my body quickly, rushing out to find him sat up in bed, typing away at his laptop.

I snuggled in beside him, and he snuck his hand under the covers, giving my thigh a gentle squeeze before it returned to the laptop.

"Why did you ask me what my favourite colour was?" I asked him curiously, not bothering to look at his screen, simply focusing on not reaching over and placing his hand back on my thigh.

"The banquet we'll be hosting, I wanted to know what your favourite colour was, so that it would be the theme," he says, his gaze never leaving the screen.

"You should've told me!" I started, my eyes wide and Sebastian turned to me, his gaze filled with amusement.

"How am I going to find a nice enough dress!" And he chuckled, which earned him a firm slap to his exposed, firm chest.

He feigned hurt, placing a hand atop his chest and I smiled at him innocently and he shook his head.

"My mother used to say that, it is never the dress that is beautiful, it is always the lady wearing it, and looking at you I couldn't agree more that you'd look beautiful in anything,"

Heat rose to my cheeks and suddenly my worries were diminished.

"I guess I'd still look better than you either way," I teased , although even I knew that was a lie. Him sitting here, dark tracksuit bottoms tugging against his powerful legs and hanging low on his hips, with his hair a tousled mess atop his head, was more beautiful than I'd ever be. He was too perfect, as though carved from marble by the most talented hands. Dark scruff had began to litter his jaw and that only sent my mind to dark, tempting places.

Sebastian took a breath and his frame went rigid, and I realized my mistake.

"You're going to be the death of me you know," he says, rubbing his forehead as he shuts his laptop, placing it beside him on the night stand. He turns to me, before pulling me into his lap and I yelped at the sudden action. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, which sent a warm feeling through my body.

"But you'd enjoy every second of it, I can tell," I said, gesturing to the compromising position we'd found ourselves in.

He chuckled, shaking his head, and slowly lowering us down onto the bed, moving away from me, a respectable thing to do, although it brought a frown upon my face.

"Trust me, I already do," he says, and I turn around to face him, noting the way his eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked at me.

He brings a warm hand to my cheek, rubbing gently at the skin there and an involuntary purr rumbled from my chest and he began to mock me, cooing gently and tapping my nose and at this I playfully growled.

"Get some sleep, Celeste, the next few days are going to be filled with rigorous training," he says, "Goodnight, my precious," he says, watching me for a moment before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Sebastian," I replied with a smile, although it was turned upside down as I looked down at the space between us.

I turned round, facing away from him, and lifted his large arm, slowly placing myself into his warm hold and he hummed in approval.

____

Hey guys, I'm still not feeling so great, so theres not much to say today!

Please let me know what you thought about the chapter and if you liked it, i know this one was a bit of a filler and the next chapters are going to be relatively interesting 😉

Also guys, i know most of you really don't comment , but i really really need you help, what good books are there to read??? My library is so dry it's unbelievable, i have about two books that im reading and thats it, (the alphas bargain by mistandfuryy , and lunae novae by BloomingAmethyst , both amazing books you guys should check out!)

please don't forget to vote, much love you guys x

-mrs c gandy.