~19~ Madhyam Singhania~

Start from the beginning

"Vo kya hain naa.........Nandu is a big fan of Sid and..........." saying this Navya again started to laugh after looking at Nandini's face. Nandini was standing there still like a statue from the minute she heard that Siddharth Malhotra is her devar...........

"And she.......she........even dreamt of.......of........" Navya was about to say but Nandini quickly recovered from her state of shock and held Navya's hand tightly indicating her to shut her mouth.

"And yeah I dreamt of being Sid's bhabhi.........now look at the coincidence" said Nandini putting a tight smile one her face and not leaving gap for Navya to open her mouth.

Mukthi and Sid were looking at both of them weirdly, but Manik was looking at them keenly cause he knew both of them very well to find out that they both were lying.

Mukthi and Sid shook their head and left from there after having some chat. After that when Nandini was left alone with Manik, he moved closer to her and asked "What was Navya trying to say?"

Nandini froze on hearing it from him. She thought that he won't be able to find the lie, but here he was asking her about what Navya was to tell them. "Nothing" said Nandini not looking at him.

"Look at me Nandini" said Manik in a husky tone, compelling Nandini to look at him with his magical voice.

Nandini turned to look at him and he spoke holding her chin in his fore finger and thumb and looked deep into her eyes "I know you very well to find out when your lying and when your not."

"So now tell me, what was the thing which you stopped Navya from saying" he asked her.

"Okay fine, I will say. It's that I am big fan of Sid and I.........and I even dreamt of........" said Nandini stammering at the end. "And you dreamt of..........what" asked Manik provoking her to continue with what she was saying.

Leaving out a heavy breath of sigh and closing her eyes Nandini said "I even dreamt of getting married to him, okay." Nandini then slowly opened her eyes to look at him only to get angry over him cause he was trying to control his laughter and the amusement can be clearly seen on his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I know...........laugh laugh how much ever you want" said Nandini and that was it Manik started to laugh like a manic that the people gathered near him started to look at him like a mad person.

"Manik......shhhh.......all the people are looking at you" said Nandini moving her head here and there to find people who have started to whisper things looking at Manik, bit Manik was nowhere near to listen to Nandini.

"Manik quite............all our looking at us" said Nandini who jumped a little to match his height to cover his mouth from laughing with her one hand and the other was at the back of his neck.

Manik then looked at the crowd and then came to his normal self. "You won't laugh now right" asked Nandini for which Manik just nodded his head. "Open your mouth you idiot" said Nandini giving him stern eyes for which Manik rolled his eyes and moved it pointing towards his mouth where her hand was placed.

Realising that she was still all over Manik she moved away from him. And now again the air around them became awkward and none of them was ready to talk with the other.

"Hey Nandi.........you look great girl" came a voice and both of them turned to look at the source to find Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan. "Hey guys, it has become a long time since I saw you two" said Nandini hugging them both one after the other.

When Manik saw Nandini hugging Varun he was blinded with jealousy and couldn't stand the thought of her in someone else's arms. He was busy glaring at them that as soon as he saw Kriti his jealousy went into the gutter.