~19~ Madhyam Singhania~

Mulai dari awal

"Tu to bat hi mat kar, always your with work or music. It was good that I met Dhruv and he gave me the invitation, vrna tum to mujhe bhool hi gaya hoga" said Neil pushing his shoulder.

"Okay leave that and all, where is our sher Avni" asked Manik looking here and there.

Nandini was confused as to why is Manik searching for a girl and that to it was the first time he was searching for another girl other than her.

"Who is this girl Avni whom Manik is looking for so eagerly.........what the hell why am I getting jealous with him searching for another girl" thought Nandini and looked away so that no one would see her anger.

A girl with a white color party dress came from Neil's back smiling widely at the couple.

"Avni..........my darling" said Manik and opened is arms wide for a hug. Nandini was burning with the words he was saying for her. "Happy married life bhai" she shouted and jumped on Manik.

Nandini snapped her head on hearing the word bhai and released a breath of sigh. She was also now smiling at them, but deep down think why she was feeling this way for him.

"I hope this dumbo here is not troubling my darling" said Manik removing himself from the hug. "Oh hello, she is the one troubling me and haan please take your hands from my wife's waist okay" said Neil pulling Avni closer to himself.

Both Avni and Manik burst out into fits of laughter and Neil and Nandini were standing dumbstruck watching them laugh.

"Dont worry bro, she is all your's mahn. And haan Avni meet my wife Nandini" said Manik with twinkling eyes looking at Nandini who was standing beside him.

Nandini smiled and shook hands with them. After that they all talked for sometime and had great joy reminiscing old memories. After that both Neil and Avni went to talk with their other friends.

"So Nandini, why were your eyes red when I was searching for Avni" asked Manik taking Nandini by surprise. She was looking here and there thinking of an answer. "Don't tell me that you were jealous" said Manik with a smirk on his lips.

"Jealous and me, pfft in your dreams" she said but Manik knew that she was lying and he was hit happy that she was jealous seeing him with other girls.

"Bhai look who has come to meet us finally" came Mukthi's voice as she was pulling some one. "Saale shaadhi par bhi nahi aaya aur yahan invite karne par kya kaha tha tune that I am very busy man, bada aaya busy man" said Manik slapping a man on the shoulder.

"Sid....... Siddharth Malhotra" stammered Nandini from beside Manik. "Yeah........." she squealed jumping up and down in happiness.

"Ah......Hii bhabhi......" said Sid waving his hand to her. Nandini was shocked hearing that word.........she was a big fan of Sid and had also secretly wished to marry him.

Now on hearing this word, she was totally shocked. "What bhabhi......" she asked in a shocked voice. "Yeah bhabhi, he is my cousin and is younger to Manik bhai by a month" said Mukthi from the side and that was the end, Nandini's heart broke into two..........

Navya started to laugh from the side, cause she knew very well of her friends madness for Sid............and this new found piece of information surely did blow up Navya and Nandini mind..........

Manik, Mukthi and Sid looked at Navya with confusion clearly written on their face. After Navya had caught uo with some breath, they were waiting for her to speak up.