Shugo Chara Next Generation

I finish watching Shugo Chara the anime and read ALL chapter in the manga and Ikuto and Amu didn't get together soo I'm making a story were they do called *drum roll* Shugo Chara Next Generation!!!! :D

2/23/14

I making this little note to who ever is re-reading this or what, I am editing the story so the grammar will be improve since I did write this when I was just 14 and now I'm 17 so yeah. Enjoy the story!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amu-Chan! Wake up!" I heard Mama yell from down stairs. I open my eyes to see a new day, the morning rays were shinning through my window.

"Amu-Chan! Get up! Up! Up!" Ran sang while dancing around with her pink pom-poms.

"Time to go to school!~" Su high pitch voice sang.

"Never know if Ikuto might come back today" Miki said.

My face went bright red. "Ugh! Don't talk about him" I said waving my hands up and down. They all giggle and all three of them including Dia hover down to my bed.

"You never know what's going to happen today" Dia said looking up at me with her gold beautiful eyes. I looked down and grip my covers tightly.

"Maybe you're right...he'll come back today or tomorrow...one thing is for sure...he'll return someday" I said then shook my head, "Why am I getting so down in the dumps!" I slap my face...which hurt. "It's only the beginning of the day! I can't act all sad!" I said smiling and got out of my bed and got dress and went downstairs with my Charas around me.

Hi! My name is Hinamori Amu! It's been 4 years since Ikuto took his journey to look for his father and it's been a little quiet without him but since then I've got into middle school and heading for high school next year!

"He even confess his love for you Amu-Chan!" Ran said making a kissing face.

My face heated up again as I remember the memory. UGH!!! He's such an idiot! To say that in front of a crowd!...

I touch the side of my lip as the memory of him kissing it at the airport...that idiot...but at least he came back for Yukari-San and Nikaidou wedding, I still remember his words the day before it. At the amusement park.

"Wherever I go, Whatever the distance that separates us... I will come back to you. And when you grow up and become an adult, I promise I'll come back and find you. - Because I'll always keep liking you like this."

I walked into the living room saw mama in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Morning mama!" I said giving her a hug, "Morning Amu-Chan!" she said smiling.

"Daddy's little princess pose for me!" I heard papa voice, I looked over to see papa taking photos of Ami who was posing on a small stage. "Whoaa lalala~" she sang.

Haha...I thought she was out of that phase...

"Amu-Chan! Can you walk Ami to school?" mama said, I nod my head. "Come on Ami" I said grabbing her hand so she can get down the stage. "Bye papa!!" Ami said as she ran to grab her backpack and came right to my side.

"Wait!!"

Me and Ami both looked at him. "What?" we both asked. Papa bend down so he was eye level to Ami and grab her shoulder.

He never looked so serious since-

Oh no, he's gonna give her "the talk"