Omake:Bazooka

So...at around the 'Into Oblivion" chapter, I realised: "Hey! The bazooka never made an appearance..."

And as I absolutely love tyl selves meeting their past selves, I really wanted to add a scene about it.

However, it was too late and I couldn't find any way to add it into a chapter...

So here's an omake?

Thanks for reading <3
_______________________________________

It had been 2 weeks since Tsuna got the pacifier. He was still extremely disoriented by the sudden curse and as such, was jumpy and nervous all the time.

It was nerve-wrecking trying to keep a huge secret when he'd never kept anything from his guardians before.

But surprisingly, it seemed that he was doing quite well, even if Tsuna felt as though Reborn could almost see right through him and his plan.

Fortunately, with each passing day his guardians seemed to interact with him lesser and lesser.

Of course it hurt, but Tsuna knew that it was for the best. After all, it wasn't like there was going to be a miracle happening, and that he was actually going to live past his twenty-first birthday. Better to spare them the pain of losing their... sky.

Well, his guardians seemed to actually enjoy each other's companies more than his nowadays.

Today was no different.

Until a faithful pink bazooka was pulled out. 

That was when everything went downhill.

---

All of the guardians, except for Hibari (he hated crowding), Mukuro (because he's...well... 'not interested in boring tasks') and Ryohei (he had club activities), were gathered at the young Decimo's house.

A day that in the past, served as precious bonding time, and was one that was completely welcomed.

But it seemed that the circumstances had changed over the course of the last two weeks.

Gokudera and Yamamoto, sighed inaudibly, visibly twitching at Tsuna's constant rambling about the mafia. Irritation tugged at them as they struggled to keep their anger in check.

Even Tsuna had to mentally applaud himself for his surprisingly decent acting skills when he saw Gokudera about to snap.

Please. Let it out.

I deserve it for deceiving all of you.

The bomber turned redder and redder, and was about to speak when the door to the brunet's room was promptly been kicked open.

A boy in a cow-suit gave an arrogant laugh before running to the silveret.

Tsuna visibly paled.

The other guardians stopped to watch the scene, shifting uncomfortably as they knew that the interaction would inevitably wind up with alot of explosions and yelling.

"Aho-dera! Give Lambo-san candy!" The seven-year old demanded, eyes glinting haughtily.

Gokudera, already at his wit's end, gained several new tick marks as he slowly reached into his pocket.

"Stupid cow! You ate five pieces already, that's enough for the day!" He growled, lwft eye twitching violently.

Lambo, being the wise child he was, ignored the storm and turnt to his slav- ...Tsuna-nii.